Advice part 3

This is about the guy it's kinda like an update of what happened

So I told him about the dare (on the last day before exams) and then he got cocky saying I wanted to kiss him and stuff like that (I was with my friends sitting in the cafeteria at the time. He was writing something in my year book when I told him) so I wanted to make a little joke and see his reaction so I said "can I kiss you on the cheek instead" everyone and when I mean everyone I mean everyone at our table looked at me in shock while I was laughing. His face was priceless no joke.

Then later He told me that he liked my ig pictures and I should start giving him credit for my pics and he said he liked the pic that I was making a heart with my hands. He even complimented   me. But every time I tag him, ppl start thinking things saying " I knew you liked him" I even got dms about it too.

As of right now  I don't like anyone but when he says things like he like my pictures and compliments me, some feelings come back. And now he comments on my pictures more. So if I tag him I hide his tag under 2 other people. The thing I don't get is that if I tag my bæ Leo (he's my guy best friend but I've been calling him that since the beginning of our school year) no one says anything.

Plus the guy I use to like would always tells me who he likes and in my year book he wrote that I was a great friend, even though sometimes all we do is yell at each other and have these intense moments. My best friend Myra thinks that we would look cute but I told her
" no you can have him".

At a point my friend who we all call a model and I use to tease Myra bc she called him cute but she went to far saying he was cuter than Channing Tatum and my friend and I said at the same time  "Don't EVER say that again. No one is cuter than Channing Tatum."

But my main goal as of now Is I'm trying to focus on my vacation to Jamaica but I have to wait till next month and I'll wait bc when you rush it, your basically rushing to come back. 

Anyways let me know what you guys think he's doing. Honestly guys are to much nowadays and they say we're picky which some people are but guys only want one thing most of the time.