Wait for a minute

Jason McCann

He said wait for a minute but a minute turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours and hours turned into days and days turned into weeks
and I think we all know how this ends. But today faith changed paths....

It's been about 3 months since he said that to me. He told me this while we slow danced in the moonlight thinking he was setting the mood right. I was wishing that we could re live this over and over again.

He said it with a poker face saying his money's like Yoda ( please no one is old as Yoda) and he said he would behave but he was lying. This was all just a lyrical dream. And as our foot steps dance with the beat I knew that he obviously has done this with many other girls. He said he need no luck but I'm wishing him the best. He asked if I wanted run away with him. He told me not to feel nervous cause we're going to our dream place.

But you see after that minute I knew there was no turning back because now time is going fast like an hour glass. I'm ready to see what life has in store for us.

I looked down at my from reading a text from Jason " Let's go to our dream place ".

A/n idk why I made this and where I was going with this idea but I thought it would be cool. If you don't like it I totally understand and for those who like it I appreciate it. Are there any imagines you guys want me to make more parts of? Let me know.

Love you guys and thank you for the 38.4k views, 1.28k votes and 248 comments I really appreciate all the support you guys give me. If anyone hate this book I want to thanks y'all too.
-Olivia aka Liv.