Purpose Series: Mark My Words

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time

Intro:

Not everything is gonna turn out the way we always plan them to but that doesn't mean we give up. It's easier for us to give up and turn our backs on reality than put up our walls and fight for what we truly want. You can " Mark My Words" because in reality that's really all I have but I wont give up on what is truly important to me or mess it up by telling a lie. I can tell you everything and spill my heart out to you, it's up to you to believe me.....

Your POV

"Hey J" I said as I hugged him breathing in his cologne " Hey baby" he said with a cheeky smile looking down at me "why are you smiling like that?" I said as I studied his face thoroughly, obviously knowing what that smile meant "what are you up to Bieber?" I said before I was brought me into another hug. As I walked out onto our balcony I heard a reply " nothing my love. I'm up to nothing, although I could get use to this view" he said as he followed me and wrapped  his protecting arms around waist. " I know, this view is breath taking" I said admiring the beauty of the tropical scenery that was seen from our hotel suite " the view is amazing but I was talking about you" he said as he kissed my cheek. Memories like these often flooded my mind, wishing that things could go back to  the way they were before.

Nowadays things aren't right. Constant bickering and accusations are being thrown more than Trump accuses Obama. He told me that nothing would happen and that I was the only girl in his eyes. He even told me that trust and loyalty is what keeps us strong. To bad he couldn't keep his word. I wish he could have just told the truth from the beginning because we wouldn't have been in this type of situation now. You may be wondering what happened but before I tell you I want to know your opinion: If you hurt the person you love and claim that they mean the world to you, wouldn't you tell the truth instead of letting them find out from other people?

A few weeks ago Justin went back on tour. Days went by, no phone calls or text messages. I thought that you know hes gotta do what hes gotta do but knowing that he can post pics on insta and go onto other girls  pages and lives and call them beautiful, but couldn't text me a simple hi, was really upsetting. I got fed up to the point where I decided to go see him in concert earlier than I expected.

When I got to the airport I was debating on whether I should go or just turn back but knew that if I wanted answers, I would have to go. After finally making up my mind it was time to get on my flights. I took a deep breath and got on the plane.

After a long and exhausting flight I finally arrived. When I got off the plane I went to get my bag and was met with a very happy Scooter "Y/n" he said as he pulled me into a hug "hey scoot how's everything" I said returning the hug "it's all good" he said picking up my bag. "Thanks for picking me up on such short notice. I know that you're busy an-" "y/n you know I would find a way to pick you up regardless of the situation and plus I'm pretty sure Justin would be excited to see you" he said as we walked to the car "you're sure he doesn't know" I said getting in the car "100%" he said after he put my bag away.

When we got to Justin hotel, I definitely found out that he didn't know I was coming. When I walked in I heard 2 voices . In my head, I was trying to come up with as many excuses like a dumb child. As I walked around trying to find the bedroom I noticed a pair of high heels and that's when I got mad. Once I found the room, I heard talking from inside "J why don't you break up with her already" "I am once I get back-" he said as I barged in "Oh Don't worry he's all yours but before I go" I said as I started taking out my hooped earrings, I yanked the girl by her hair and grabbed her heels and took out the trash. Justin was trying to pull me off of her but failed miserably. When I kicked her out I just stood there looking at Justin with the most disgusted and disappointing face. "It's ight don't worry. My stuff will be out by the time you get back" I said as I grabbed my bags and called for an uber. Justin chased after me but I told him if he didn't want a black eye for his concert, he could smarten up and leave me alone.

On the way back to the airport I heard "Mark My Words" playing on the radio and just fell apart in the back of the uber. I knew that his lies caught up to him and this time I won't be there to get him out of a situation.

Justin's POV

I messed up big time and I lost her. She's heard these lies how many times yet she still put up with me. We fell in and out of trust, something that we good with. She was perfect and I lost her. She was my rock and without her, I'm uneven. She's the missing piece that everyone needs and I will get her back....

A/n I hoped you guys liked this. I'm not sure if this imagine is good but I did work really hard on it. Anyways I'm starting a Purpose Series and in the last part, which will be All in it, I'll say my special announcement. I'm not sure if I'm gonna do every song because I don't really want to copy the same imagine more than once. I'll try and update again soon.

~love Olivia aka Liv