"Remember Me?" (Jason McCann)

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time.

Before I start, yes this was from my other book but I thought that it would make a lot more sense with the next imagine I'm going to post because they're kinda alike in a way. Anyways on with the imagine.

Intro

Running from your problems doesn't make them go away, in fact it makes them worse...

Your POV

"RUN GUYS RUN" Devin said as him, Jessica, Tony and I ran in the near by forest leaving the rest of our, now dead gang members, that now laid on the cold concrete floor. We ran until we were face to face with a man with a mask over his face. He came out in all black. "Well well well look who we have here" he said in a deep voice. I've heard that voice before I said in my head as I noticed something in his back pocket. He pulled out a gun and shot Tony. His lifeless body fell to the ground as Devin took out his gun and shot the man in black. "now you messed up" he said pulling off his mask.

We were all shocked to see non other than the Jason McCann. But then he pointed the gun at me. Devin pushed me out of the way to be met with a gun pointed to his face. "Jess get her out of here" Devin said backing up "but Dev" I said only to get cut off "I said LEAVE" and with that we took off until we heard Devin yell "tell Destiny I love her" and then we heard the gun go off. "come on y/n we have to go" Jess said pulling me.

It wasn't supposed to happen like this. We were just supposed to go in, get what we needed, and leave. No one was supposed to get hurt.

Weeks went by and a funeral was held for every man that we lost. "Y/n have you seen my daddy" Devin's 4 year old daughter Destiny said as she lightly pulled on my dress. Hearing her say that broke my heard into pieces. "Princess there's something I have to tell you" I said as I looked down at her. She looked at me  almost if she could see the pain and heart break in my eyes. I took a deep breath and continued "Daddy's in a better place but he'll always be watching over you" I finished as I kissed her forehead as I felt the tears falling down my cheek.

She started to cry and just held on to me. Her mother wasn't much in her life other than of a small memory and since Devin was my brothers best friend as well as my best friend, he told me that if anything was to happen to him, he would want me to watch over Destiny. We weren't together but she use to call me mommy because I was the only mommy figure she's ever had.

~an hour later

People started to clear out and I knew that Destiny haven't had anything to eat since she was at grandmas house. "Desy why don't you go with uncle Jamie and Auntie Mel and get some chicken nuggets.  when you're done you can come home to mommy okay?" I said kissing her on her cheek. "O-Okay" she said as she took Jamie's hand "wait" she said as she ran up to me. I lifted her up and she kissed me on my cheek "bye mommy" she said as she ran back to Jamie. "Save some of  the chicken nuggets for mommy" I yelled at as I heard her giggle and yell back "no promises"

Jessica and I walked into the car in silence. After I started the car I turned on the radio and started on our way back to our gangs hideout. "Listen y/n I'm sorry" "it's not your fault-" I said as I was cut off "yes it was" she said looking down "I was the one who told Jason we would be there" "why" I said in pure shock " he's my boyfriends " "how could you do that to us, to me. Destiny has to live a life without her father  HOW COULD YOU" I yelled as I pressed the break so hard. "It wasn't my intention. I swear" I couldn't look at her. I pressed the gas pedal and took it slow until I saw something from the side of my eye that caught my attention. "I'm sorry this has to happen but I would chose Jason over you and the gang any day" she said as she pointed the gun at me. I was about to go through a red light when out of no where a car crashed into ours, sending us flying.

When I woke up I got out of my seat and tried to get out of the car. When I finally found a way I started crawling until I head someone yell something "you're not getting away from me" I saw Jessica wobbling her was towards me as she took out her gun. I knew that this was the end of the road so I closed my eyes and held the necklace Destiny gave me. That's when I heard a gun go off and I obviously didn't feel any pain so I opened my eyes and saw Jessica dead of the floor.

When I looked up I saw Jason putting his gun away. "Remember me" he said helping me up. "Y/n, you know it's wrong to ignore people when they're talking to you" he said as he pulled me close "how do you know my name" I said trying to get out of his embrace "it doesn't matter how I know your name" he said as he kissed my cheek "you can run from me but remember I'll always be able to find you baby girl" he said as he kissed me. I don't know what came over me but I kissed back. Then I blacked out.

A/n I hope you guys liked this. If there are any mistakes I didn't re read this so I do apologize if anything is out of place. I'll try to update again soon. Love you guys

~ Olivia aka Liv