Sisters Ex-boyfriend

I walked into my parents old house to find my sister Sarah and her boyfriend Justin making out on the couch. I honestly don't understand why he's still with her. She's been cheating on him with his friend Twist. "Can you 2 please get a room. I don't need to see any pda because trust me I've seen enough" I said as I walked to the kitchen. "You're just mad because you can't get a boyfriend" Sarah said. That's it I said in my head. I'm done with her insulting me. "You know what Sarah you're just jealous people like me more because I don't sleep around with my boyfriends best friend" I said as I walked in front of her. " you're the reason no one wants to date me. You lie and tell all the guys that like me that I unfaithful and u know that I am. Honestly you shouldn't even be here mom and dad left me the house ever since they moved to LA. So get out of my house." I said as I walked to the door and opened it. She laughed " thanks sis u helped me get rid of that thing" she said as she pointed to Justin.  And with that she left slamming the door behind her.

Justin just stood there in disbelief.
"Y/N you knew about this and didn't tell me" Justin said with anger in his voice as he walked towards the door. "J I was gonna tell u but I thought you wouldn't believe me" I said backing up a bit. " you know y/n I always thought you were sexy" Justin said as he pushed me against the wall.  "J what are you doing" I said before a pair of lips meeting mine.

~ 2 year later ~

Justin and I have been together for the past 2 years now  and I couldn't be more happier. I love him with all my heart. He's been acting weird lately though and I've been trying to find out but I have other things to worry about because now I'll be caring for 2 now. Yes 2 because I'm carrying Justin's child.

He's been coming home normal time and has been  spending time with me but at night he's gone. He's been chilling with my sisters best friend and I'm starting to suspect something cause she's also pregnant.

He left a 12 on the dot so I decided to follow him. A few minutes later I was at Tori's house. He walked inside and sat on the couch. As I was waiting he butt dialled me by accident and I finally got the picture.

"J our baby is gonna be beautiful" Tori said as she started kissing Justin. I hung up cause I knew what had to be done. I packed my bag and left a note.

Dear Justin,
Have fun with Tori and you're baby.  I also have a surprise for you I'm 2 months pregnant with your child whom you'll never meet. You're not only my ex boyfriend ,You're also my sisters Ex-boyfriend

And with that I was gone.

A/n it kinda sucked and I'm sorry. Running out of ideas but not to fear I will have a new imagine up really soon and trust me it will be good.
Olivia aka Liv