Running from "him" pt 3

Before I get started I just wanted to say that I'll be putting Jamaica and other type of of music in here. Hopefully it's gonna give u the vibe of the islands. With out further delay heres running from "him" pt 3

Recap

"What's up" they both said in sync as they sat on the couch in front. "Since you both played a great season I got you guys these" I said handing each a box. When the both opened the box I yelled "surprise" and then all of a sudden the door busted inward.

Luca walked in front of me with Nick hot on his trail. "What are you doing here" he said with anger in his voice.

..........................

"Aren't you happy to see me son" Jason said with a smirk as he walked closer to Luca. "You must be out of your mind if you think u can just walk back into our lives after" Luca was about to finish his sentence until Jason cut him off "after what. Your mom left with you; I didn't leave, she did" he said raising his voice. "She's left because u loved danger more than us , she did what she did to protect me unlike your sorry excuse of a father who cared about blowing up people instead of his own flesh and blood" Luca said getting all up in Jason's face. Jason hated people getting in his face.

"Bam" and with that Jason knocked Luca and Nick out. "Luca, Nick" I yelled as I ran to them. My babies were hurt and it's all my fault. "Jason get out of our life. I left okay. I left , so doesn't that show that I don't want to be with you. You made your decision and I made mine".

I felt a cloth squeezed to my face and as a took a breath in and slowly passed out.........

Jamaica. A home away from home.

This was a place I've been dying to go to and I'm finally here, I wish it was on better terms tho. As I gained full consciousness, I realized that I was tied up and I saw the guys having a conversation while pacing around the room with their hands tied together. They were trying to find something to cut the tape. I was tied up with the rope so I called Luca over and he un tied me.

........

This part sucked and I'm sorry. I'm really sick and I'm surprised I wrote this alone. Thank you Aloha_Kaylona for encouraging me. I really needed that. Part 4 is honestly gonna be so interesting trust me. I wrote this much for a reason because there's gonna be more parts so get ready for drama and betrayal