We meet again pt3

Recap
As I finished I looked up and saw Justin tearing up. I ran off stage and went outside. "I love him and he,well i don't know if he loves me" I said as I wiped my tears. "I love you too" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Justin giving me a shy smile. " please forgive me y/n". I could tell that Justin really meant it. I nodded and he hugged me.

There was one thing that needs to get out of the picture. Kendall.

It's been 3 weeks since I last saw Justin. He broke up with Kendall the day after the rehearsal. Today is the day my baby girl is getting married. The best part is that I'm the maid of honour.

Skip to the reception

The wedding was amazing and the best man ended up to Justin, shocker right. Anyway Nicki and her boo danced first then everyone joined in.

-No ones POV -

As everyone met their partners and friends on the dance floor, y/n found her way to her chair where she sat watching everyone have fun. Justin noticed that y/n was no where to be found so he went searching for her. He wanted to make things right with her. Kendall was there too but she had her intention set on trying to stop Justin and y/n from getting together. She's a little greedy Barbie isn't she. Y/n sat there thinking of Justin in hopes that he would be her night and shining armour on one of her friends biggest nights of her life. She always thought that she would have her "princess moment "  with Justin even though he put her through so much. She finally got up and turned around to be faced with her one and only true love. His smile will kill me one of these days she thought as Justin leaned in. Her eyes shine brighter than any of the stars in the sky he thought as he continued leaning in.

Y/n's POV

He leaned and whispered in my ear "will you be mine" he said. I leaned in and kissed him. "Did that answer your question" I said flashing him a smile.

Then the music shut off and someone yelled "No No NOOOOOO" we turned around and saw Kendall. This girl will go a half a mile to make a fool of herself    See  she doesn't need my help ,she can act like a fool on her own. She came charging at me and Justin and tripped on her dress and went flying into the chocolate fountain.

Everyone was laughing. She got up and ran out of the dance hall. Oh well. They invited Justin and I to do our speeches but instead we decided to sing sorry up on the stage and to do a dance to finish off the song.

You gotta go and get
Angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call the referee?
Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

I know you know that I
Made those mistakes maybe once or twice
And by once or twice I Mean
Maybe a couple a hundred times
So let me oh let me
Redeem oh redeem oh myself tonight
Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

Yeah
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
I'm sorry yeah
Sorry yeah
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'll take every single piece of the blame
If you want me too
But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two
I'll go I'll go and then
You go you go out and spill the truth
Can we both say the words, say forget this?

(•We put down our mics and started dancing• )

Yeah
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm not just trying to get you back on me
Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry (yeah)
Sorry (oh)
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry (yeah)
Sorry (oh)
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

After that Justin and I enjoy ourselves and got to catch up with each other.

We were right about to leave until someone tapped Justin and I on the shoulder. We both turned around to see Selena." Hey baby" she said as she went in for the kiss. Justin backed away and took my hand. He kissed me and I felt the Sparks. He led me to his car and opened the door like a gentleman and went to the other side and got in. He turned on the car and drove off. We were ready to make new adventure together just like old times.

I got a text from someone "Justin will be mine again sel xoxo" I showed it to Justin and we both laughed it off. I blocked the number and turned on the radio. We sang along to every song.

All I kept thinking is that I might have to beat another Barbie. They should stay in their playhouse where the belong.

They texted again

We'll meet again.

A/n I hope you guys enjoyed this. Sorry if there are any mistakes. Is this the end of the story?????

Olivia aka Liv