Request #8: "You broke me" (sad imagine)

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time. This is dedicated to you Austin_Fanfics . I hope you like it. oh and before I start I just want to remind you that this is gonna be sad.

Y/n POV

Here I am sitting in the bathroom curled up in a ball crying my eyes out. Never in my life have I experienced suck heart break. This was suppose to be a good thing. Justin and I would be starting a family together but honestly I can't be happy at a time like this. At our strongest time in our relationship Justin had to go screw it up. You see it all started when Justin and I started to try for a baby for the past few months now. Finally, 5 months ago a miracle happened and we found out that I was pregnant. I was happy. We were so happy. He was happy, so I thought.

~ Flash Back ~ 

I was on the phone talking to Y/Bff's/N about going shopping for the baby. We decided to get something to eat and then start shopping. Everything was going perfect almost too perfect. Y/Bff's/N and I shopped for a good 5 hours until we decided to go to Justin and I's house to get thing set up in the baby's room. It was about a 20 minute ride back to my house. Once we got there, we saw Justin's car which was kind of a shock to me due to the fact that he told me earlier that he wouldn't be home until 11. When I unlocked the door, we saw that the back door was opened so Y/Bff's/N and I decided to go check if Justin was outside and he was. He was out there making out with my  older sister Melissa. "You have to be kidding me" I said as I walked out there. Once they saw me, Justin pushed her off his lap and walk towards me " Y-y/n it's not-" "you have to be kidding me" I said walking up to my sister. " You're married what the heck do you think you're doing. We're family how could you do this to me and you're nephew" "y/n I'm so sorry-" " I HATE YOU. NEVER TALK OR STEP FOOT CLOSE TO ME AGAIN" I said as tears spilled from my eyes " AND FOR YOU " *Slap* "MY SISTER. OUT OF ANYONE IN THIS WORLD YOU CHOSE MY SISTER TO CHEAT ON ME WITH" I said getting ready to kill both of them "y/n calm down it's not good for the baby. I'll take care of this" Y/Bff's/N  said rubbing my back before walking towards the 2 people who broke my heart "you're both dead to me" I said before walking inside the house.  I grabbed all the stuff I could that belonged to Justin and threw it outside. I grabbed some of his rum bottles, threw a lighter and watched his stuff burn. I kept adding things until I heard him call my name "y/n what are you doing" I turned around and faced him "That's what you get for breaking my heart" I said as I ran to the bathroom. I  heard his cries for me to open the door but I couldn't.

~ End Of Flash Back ~

2 weeks later

I haven't had a lot to eat in the past few weeks. I've just  been so depressed especially with my hormones going all over the place.  Everyone's tried to get in contact with me but I refused to talk to anyone. I felt weak and could barely walk. As I was trying to walk downstairs until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw blood and instantly called my mom.  The last thing I remember was seeing my parents rushing to me with the paramedics and then everything went black.

When I woke up I saw my mom in my dads arms on the floor as the doctor spoke to her "wha-what's wrong" I said as everyone looked at me. "My baby" my mom yelled as she ran to my bed and hugged me. " Mom what's wrong. Is my baby okay" I said as she pulled away from the hug and let a tear fall " He-he's gone" I instantly froze. She was talking to me but I couldn't hear a word she was saying. All I could hear was my own heart beat. I saw Justin run in the room.       "Baby I'm so sorry I-" "was I not good enough for you" I said as everything went quiet. "come on guys lets give them some privacy" my dad said as everyone cleared out of the room just leaving me and Justin alone. " Of course you were-" " then why cheat on me. I was carrying our child" I said as I felt a stream of hot tears fall "I'm so sorry" He said as he dropped to the floor crying.

" You broke me" I said crying

A/n I hope you liked it Austin_Fanfics and I hope you guys liked it too. I have never written anything like this before so I hope I did a good job. Depression isn't a game and is a very serious thing. I'm here for you guys if you need me. The next imagine will be out soon. I love you guys

~Olivia aka Liv