Advice (not an update)

Hey guys Did I ever tell y'all about the time I ran away from this guy who I'll call him "Mark" (that I use to like) because this other guy (who is now one of my friends current boyfriend) told "Mark" that I thought he was hot.

If I did (which I think I did) I got more to add to him but if I didn't I'll give a small recap

My best friend and I bumped into one of her friends who were with some other ppl and my best friend by accidentally said that Mark was at the mall and one of the guys (my friend's boyfriend I'll call him Jim) decided that he would go up to Mark and tell him that I thought he was hot( which wasn't what I originally said. I said he was cute).

Later I got a call from my best friend asking me where I was(because I ran away). I quickly went to the arcade and thought that I was clear until I saw him walk in. I wanted to run so bad ( you have no idea. I was shaking) but I was at a dead end so I stood there and talked to him. From what I heard he called me cute and said that we would talk and hang out "soon" (which never happened and I'll explain why) and once my friends thought he left they started screaming which caused him to look back at me with a smile before he left. After that I felt relief and decided to go home and my friends headed back to school to get their bus. Turns out my friends bumped into Mark after I left and one of the girls I hung out with embarrassed him in font of ppl and he never talked to me again.

The last few months of school before summer break were awkward because I use to see him everyday. I didn't have any classes with him which is great. Idk for next semester but for this semester I should be Gucci as long as I continue to avoid him.

Now every time we see each other we look at each other and go our separate ways (we actually make it so obvious because we both look at each other and walk away. I do it because I'm still embarrassed idk why he does it tho). And then this situation happened during lunch yesterday.

I was talking to my friend and this other girl (a few minutes before  my class started)when Mark walked over (he obviously saw me) and he said hi to his friend who just so happened to be behind my friend. Then he walked to the window behind him and just stood there. I saw him staring at me so I tried to look away. (Have you guys ever felt like someone was staring at you almost as if you were a puzzle that they were willing to solve??) Then when the hallways got busier he was leaving and my friends were going to their class so I walked to my closet friends (that I had lunch with) and he passed right beside me. I feel like he still tells ppl about the situation just to make fun of me but everyone ends up having a crush at a point it's life.

He's cute and I'm not gonna deny that but all these guys I use to like are honestly all players who cant keep girls (I'm probably not their type anyway but that's okay ) and I honestly don't want to be another part of their games. But they can like who they want because I ain't changing for no one.

I need advice tho. How do I try to avoid these types of situations (and don't say don't like ppl) and how do I stand out (in a positive way) and get my future crushes attention. How do y'all get your crushes attention?

Right now I want to focus on school but liking someone isn't a crime. Any advice on boys in general?

If there are any mistakes I apologize. I always right these at night when I'm tired.