Request #3: "I got you"

I'm gonna let you know from now on if I make any mistakes I'm sorry I'm only human okay. Anyways on with the intro.

This is for arrows24

This takes place in Justin's bizzle stage

Intro:

This world is full of some sick people who want you bring you down but you have something that they don't, you have faith that after the storm there's going to be a rainbow. You have hope that God will be there even if he's giving you some bad obstacles that make you have doubts. At the end of the day you'll be happy because you're not afraid to fall. You can't fly unless you fall and in Gods eyes and mine you'll make make it through it all.

Justin's POV
Hate is all I've been getting lately. No one can say anything without hearing the additional "hey Justin's gay". Lately I've been feeling weaker towards all of this and I think maybe it's better if I leave....

Your POV
Justin's been down lately and I thought maybe if we went to our spot I could get him happy again. When I got to his place I knocked on the door but no one answered. I tried to open the door and to my surprise the door was opened. Now I know somethings wrong. Justin never leaves his door open like this. I walked into his living room to find a note.

Dear y/n
I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore
Everyone hates me. I'm depressed y/n and I don't think I can live with it anymore. I wanted you to know that I love you. I always have and I always will. Your the reason I've tried to keep my cool but now I can't because I know you'll never want to be with a guy like me who goes out, leads girls on and sleeps with them. I have to do what's best for you but most importantly what best for me and everyone else in the world.
Bye forever
-Justin Drew Bieber

My heart broke. Why didn't he tell me was going through all of this. I'm ran out of his house and got into my car. If I were Justin where would I go? Our spot. I turned on my car and drove to the building.

When I got there I ran upstairs to the roof and saw Justin standing at the edge.

"JUSTIN STOPPPPPP"

A/n I hoped you liked it arrows24 but

It's ain't done yet

"Y/n what are you doing here" he said as he moved away from the edge. "Don't leave me. I know what you've been through" I said rolling up my sleeve showing him my scars. I looked down at necklace ashamed.

"Come here" he said walking over to me with his arms opened wide. "We'll get through this together babe cause I Got You " he said kissing me. From that day on Justin and I stayed together. Nothing could break us anymore

A/n okay now it's done. I hope you guys liked it. Only a few more left. Thank you for reading and voting and for you guys who always comment thank you. I love y'all ❤️ stay classy
~Olivia aka Liv