Rant yall might want to read

Don't hate me guys but I'm getting fed up with Justin and his kid games.

Justin needs to grow up and put some big boy pants on. Honestly I can't even look at him in a normal way anymore. He doesn't even see what he's doing because he let the fame get to his head.

He use to give people hope. I remember when he wanted to "change the world". The only thing changing for him is the number of women that fling themselves at him.

He's selfish. I'm pretty sure we all can see it; even the people that deny that fact because they don't want to believe that Justin could do any wrong.  Another things is if he wants all this privacy he should stop doing stupid things in I don't know... public. He took the things we value   just think about it. First the pictures and then the M&G's.

Some of the girls he picks up makes me think that I've seen everything. They think that they're around him that makes them high and mighty. WELL THEY COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG.

From what I've seen I've never heard of Sofia was until the whole outburst and honestly she has no relevance in my life so she can bug off my fellow believers backs and mind her own damn business cause what she said was highly unnecessary. Tbh I can't support something I don't believe in and I'm not saying I don't believe in him I'm basically saying I can't fully support someone who's disrespectful to the people who made him relevant.

Justin obviously hasn't  learned from that roast and continues to act like a damn child. He'll learn when a girl plays him and breaks his heart.... Again

I'm sorry I just needed to get that out