Cousins uncle pt2

If there are any spelling mistakes I apologize ahead of time

recap:

"Still thinking about him aren't cha" Sofia said looking at me with a smirk on her face. She's the only one who knows about my little crush on Jason. Jason is usually around Tyler (who's 2) so when I see Tyler, I know Jason isn't to far behind. "Yea" I said blushing. I have caramel skin so you obviously can't see when I'm blushing but I smile like a fool so many of my close friends and family know when I blush.

"Y/n maybe you should tell "you know who" you like him" she said quoting you know who with her fingers "Sofia I can't tell him that I-" "tell who what?" we both looked to see Jason smiling down at us.

"Umm well" Sofia was hesitant and I heard it in her voice so I decided to step in "she was going to tell off this girl who wanted to fight her" I said nudging Sofia "oh um yeah that's it"
Jason let out a sexy laugh and smiled at us "be good kiddos" he said before giving me a wink and walking away.

*The next day*

We went to the beach the whole day. We were scattered out all along the place, some of us in the water as the little kids ran along the sea side with the parents who sat watching on the beach. Us teens and a few of the young adults went swimming

"Hey Jason" Sofia smirked at me "yeah what's up" "y/n needs to talk to you" she said pushing me into his chest as he looked down at me. "hey" we both said in unison. We both laughed and started talking about the future. We both decided to swim out further to the point where not even Jason's feet can't even touch the ocean floor.

We started splashing and after a while
my legs got tired. Jason noticed, so he swam closer to me and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me close. His heart was beating just as fast as mine. We both looked into each other's eyes and leaned in. We were about to kiss when out of nowhere I heard.

"Y/N YYYYY/NNNNN wake up"

What happened to y/n? Did y/n and Jason really kiss? Was everything that happened real? or was it all in y/n's imagination?

A/n I hoped you guys liked this. I actually have a question for you guys. Do any of you have black hair like actual dyed black hair?

~Olivia aka Liv