Swae Lee imagine

If there are any mistakes I'm sorry

Yo I'm sorry this ain't a JB imagine but no one really continues their Swae Lee books anymore so I've got an idea for an imagine and I'm going to publish it.

Slim's dancing give me life.

Quick thing I'm obsessed with "look alive" so  that's part of why I'm putting the lyrics but there are other reason as well. Anyways on with the imagine. Oh and don't forget to comment and let me know if you guys want me to write more of these.

Your POV
It was the last few days of summer before going back to.... I can't even say the word. It was my second last year of high school so I guess I gotta put in work now. But that's a few days away so my girls and I decided to turn up and make the most of our last days of freedom.

Myra(was recommended by someone) Nicole and I was at the mall in Foot Locker trying on some shoes when our fav song came on. Us all thinking the same thing, walked out of the store while I pulled out my speaker and walked into the most populated area which was near the water fountains and played the song. Before we started I spoke " Hey guys I'm y/n and these are my two friends Myra and Nicole. Myra will be singing Slim's part while I dance and I'll be singing Swae's  part while she dances. Nicole will be taping all of this and putting it on YouTube. I need you guys to video this and put it on every social media and help us get noticed by the guys."  Then I started the song over and we started dancing.

We did these type of things often. (Mini a/n I personally really wanna do this but all my friends are wimps) As we danced more and more people came and took out their phones. 

I'm so far out of sight
Sounds about right

I'm so far out of sight
Yeah that sounds about right
Sounds about right
Kill this cup, not my vibe
Be the highlight of my night
Look alive, look alive
We can start with something light
Look alive
I can get you so right
I just need an invite

I'm a smooth criminal
Michael Jackson moonwalkin'
Like I'm on a pill or somethin'
Five women 'round me, mane
It's 'bout to be a royal rumble
Hands up if you want the lumber
Hands up if your head the dumbest
(Took out this line so ya)
I get throwed out my mind
Grab a cup, catch a vibe
You look at me and you see big diamonds
I pressed the button on the coupe
The ceilin' go behind me

I'm so far out of sight
Yeah that sounds about right
Sounds about right
Kill this cup, not my vibe
Be the highlight of my night
Look alive, look alive
We can start with something light
Look alive
I can get you so right
I just need an invite

You my target, no doubt
Somethin' 'bout you really stood out (poke it out!)
Come here, baby, cause you got three strikes
Come here, baby cause you got what I like
Lit from head to toe (like Bic!)
We can pour us a cuatro
Kick back, we can roll
I'ma stay rollin' indo
Shoppin' spree before breakfast
Yeah we stay in the latest
I'ma see to it, that you go crazy
Don't think I'm here to judge you
I'ma rock you like a baby
Turn you out, yeah I'm that one
I'ma get you where I want you

I'm so far out of sight
Yeah that sounds about right
Sounds about right
Kill this cup, not my vibe
Be the highlight of my night
Look alive, look alive
We can start with something light
Look alive
I can get you so right
I just need an invite

As we finished everyone was clapping including the security who knew about this because this was our usually place to dance. They're pretty chill if you ask me. We have a lot of followers on social media and stuff especially me because I post more because Myra gets lazy and she know it too.

Later that day we went to the food court to get food. After when we were on the way out when this little girl ran up to us crying. "Honey what wrong" I said picking her up. "I lost my cousins" it was heart breaking to see her in this state even though I don't know her. "What's your name baby girl" I asked putting her down and bent down to where I could see her face properly. She looks a lot like Swae actually.

"My name is Luna what's your name?" She said calming down a bit "my name is Y/N and these are my friends Myra and Nicole" I said pointing towards them. "Where did you last see your cousins" Myra said in a sweet voice " in Foot Locker" she said "let's go there and see if they're there okay?" I said "Okay" she said holding my hand. I picked her up once again and walked to Foot Locker.

After about 5 minutes or so we approached the store and heard guys yelling for Luna. I put her down and she ran to these guy wearing shades and a hoodie with some skinny jeans. "thanks for finding her" the guys said in unison.  Wait those voices sounded familiar.

" I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I feel like I've seen you somewhere before" as I looked around the other guy was talking with Nicole  and Myra which left me, Luna and this mystery guy. He picked up Luna and grabbed my hand and took me to a room which ended up being a family washroom. He took off his shades and looked at me.

"Let me properly introduce myself  I'm Swae Lee" he said in the sexiest voice.

I'm gonna fast forward and let you know you guys know that y'all hang out and find out that he's going to your school along with his brother Slim.

What do you think is gonna happen? Will sparks fly between the two? Or will this cause drama? 

If you want me to continue let me know