Don't Let Go

I'm so pissed right now. wattpad get your crap together. I had to rewrite this twice and its getting annoying.

sorry in advance if there are any mistakes

Intro
He said hold on and don't let go I promise we can get through anything together. I loved him with every bone in my body even if i literally thought I was gonna die. To bad he didn't feel the same...

earlier in the relationship

Your POV

"Justin I'm scared" I said holding onto him "Y/N I'm right here baby girl" "J it's a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way down, what if the wire breaks and we die. You best believe that  if I die I'm bringing your behind down with me" all he could do  was laugh. "On the count of 3 okay Y/N" "Justin" "1" "I don't think I can do this" "2" "J this is a bad-""3" and with that he grabbed my hand and we jumped together. Never in all of my 20 years of living have I ever done something so stupid and exciting at the same time.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it" he said kissing me. "If you make me do something like that again you'll live a short life"

Those were the good old days when he use to show me love and all the romance that he's been holding in since his past relationships but now its been nothing but a nightmare...

"Y/N you're so damn annoying" " All I asked was if you wanted something to eat" I said looking down. Sometimes he treats me like complete crap. "Y/N i need to tell you something. I've been-" I knew what he was gonna say. "that you've been cheating on me right?" I've been trying so hard to ignore the fact that he was cheating but now I had to face the music

I couldn't even look at him. "Where are you going" he said looking sad "that's for me to know and for you to never find out" I said grabbing my purse and my phone walking towards the door "Y/n you can't go out there it's pouring" "Oh so now you care about me. You didn't care about me when you were in bed with another girl" I said walking outside and getting into my car.

I started driving not knowing that Justin was following not to far behind me. Tears ran down my face as my music blasted through the car as I tried to drown out the sound as the rain hitting against my car. As I tried to turn a corner I lost control of the car which caused me to hit my head.

When I woke up I saw Justin yelling my name. When I safely got out of my seat I saw the my car was half way off a cliff. I saw that if I opened the the trunk I could get out. Once I got ahold of a branch I let go of the car and it went over the cliff. "Y/n grab my hand and don't let go " ( Dude is you dumb I don't want to die today)

Did y/n forgive him? Did y/n kick his sorry behind out?

It's yup to y'all

I hoped you liked it.