Valentine's Day mess up pt 1

Justin isn't famous in this.

Valentine's Day. The day for love and happiness and in my cause it's happy singleawareness day. The  day the rubs in being single.

I like this guy named Justin. He's  sweet and cute well at least that's what I think.  The truth is I've only talked to Justin once and the only reason he talked to me was because someone told him too. In my defence I thought that showed that he was interested in me but he probably did it just to be nice. But then again if someone told you to talk to someone it's your choice to talk to that person (am I right or am I right) it's not like he was being forced to talk to me.

And if that wasn't bad enough I made him basically chase me cause I was way to scared to talk to him. Well you're probably thinking "what the heck are you talking about". Well then let me explain from the beginning.

~Flash back~

Today was one of the days  I had my exams and  I finished my exam early but still had to wait until 10 before I could leave. When I was finally aloud to leave I went to my locker to change my shoes and get my jacket. I waited for my friends and then we walked to the mall which was like 10- 15 minutes away. When we finally got to the mall we went to get something to eat.

We were at the mall for about 2 hours now and then  I saw Justin. The first time I saw him was when him and his friend was walking to the food court and he took off his beanie and ran his fingers through his hair which looked like it was in slow motion and was super attractive. The second time I saw him was when he  went into Lids and I wanted to look for a hat but I didn't want to make it look like I was following him. I lost because my friend basically dragged me into the store. We were in there for at least 5 minutes until my other 2 friends called me. They were right outside the store and my friend that was with me and I hid behind stuff in the store. Justin left not to long after and we both decided to stop hiding.

When we walked up to my other 2 friends they were with a few guys  that went to our school and my best friend (she knows who she is) told one of the guys who I liked by accident. Long story short he ended up going up to Justin and telling him I thought he was cute. He also included that he should grow some balls and talk to me.

Me being me I ran away cause I was scared to talk to him. I was walking the mall by myself for about 10 minutes until my friends called me and told me to meet them at the arcade. I was hesitant at first but ended up going. When I got there Justin wasn't there which was great for me. But my luck quickly ended after 10 minutes when Justin walked into the arcade and looked at me and smiled. In my head I was trying to find an escape route but I was trapped.

He walked up to me and and we started talking. "Hey" he said as he looked down at me. "Hey" I said as I looked up at him. His smile almost made me melt. "What's your name" he asked. 
"Y/n" I said. He said something but my friend said something in the background so I couldn't hear what he said. "I have to go but we'll talk and hang out soon okay?" He said with a big smile. "Okay" I said as I watched him walk away. As his friend and him turned the corner his friend said to me " he sorta gay" and Justin looked at me, shook his head and mouthed no.
When he was out of sight my friends started fan girlish and asked me to explain so I did. After talking to him I felt so light headed I almost fainted.

~End of flash back~

That was the starting of this whole mess.

After that day things started heading down hill

A/n
I'm bacccccck
I told my mom I took a break for a bit and she was actually really upset. I felt bad for not updating and I thought I would cut the break short so request will be up some time in March. I Love you all

Olivia aka Liv