2 guys 1 life ❤️

(Jason in the pic with u ^)
|freshmen year|

So girl
You just be honest with me, I know we can make this work
I love you

I know that you afraid, babe
But you don't need to be saved, babe
You just need someone who understands
And I think I need the same, babe
Show me where you at, let's keep it honest
Home is where you at and that's a promise
Open up and never keep it from us
Nothing left between us, baby, nothing
Tell me what you want, let's keep it gangsta
Tell me who created you, I'd thank her
Open up and never keep it from us
Nothing left between us, baby

Hopefully you'll give me a chance
All I want is love and romance
I wanna give it all, give it all to you

I wanna dream what you dream
Go where you're going
I only have one life
And I only wanna live it with you
I wanna sleep where you sleep
Connect with your soul
The only thing I want in life
I only wanna live it with you
Oh yeah, oh yeah
I only wanna live it with you
Only wanna live it with you

Tell me what you want, I can't believe it
I know that if we make it there's a reason
Sometimes the sun shines, baby
Sometimes the... ain't breezy
I hope that maybe this time it may be different
I told you I'm a make it, that commitment
Yeah, you took your shot and didn't miss it
Ain't nothing more attractive than ambition

Hopefully you'll give me a chance
All I want is love and romance
I wanna give it all, give it all to you

I wanna dream what you dream
Go where you're going
I only have one life
And I only wanna live it with you
I wanna sleep where you sleep
Connect with your soul
The only thing I want in life
I only wanna live it with you
Oh yeah, oh yeah
I only wanna live it with you
Only wanna live it with you

If I came to your crib would you open the door?
I don't wanna go down that road no more
Said you wanted it bad, but girl I wanted it more
You're the only one I wanna be with, yeah, yeah

I wanna dream what you dream
Go where you're going
I only have one life
And I only wanna live it with you
I wanna sleep where you sleep
Connect with your soul
The only thing I want in life
I only wanna live it with you
Oh yeah, oh yeah
I only wanna live it with you
Only wanna live it with you

Today I went on a religion retreat with 2 classes, one being mine. On the bus ride there I sat at the back with one of my friends in the class. The seat was fit for one. Two of my friends were 2 seats a head of me while my other two were jamming out in the seat in front of mine. Like even before the bus left the school they were shaking the bus which was hilarious.

Anyway When the bus pulled out of the schools parking lot I pulled out my headphones and went to the music app. The first song I listened to was "I'll show you" by Justin Bieber. Justin is my high school crush. I know u might be wondering " why would Justin Bieber be at your school" well to be honest I don't know but I'm happy that he is.

As I listened to the music being played in my headphones I looked outside and tried to admire the scenery. All I could do is think about the good times I had with my friends. The bus ride was about 45 minutes to an hour. When the bus finally got to its destination we all got off the bus making sure that we had everything and walked into the cabin.

After we took off our coats and shoes , we walked into this big open space with tables set up alone the windows but not to close to them. On the other side we had a stage with 2 ways to the kitchen. So our teacher told us to sit on the floor while the grade 12s could set up the other tables and their equipment so they could explain the layout of the day before we had to head back to school. ( btw the place is very clean and everyone was wearing socks)

After they explained everything, we were broken into 7 groups and I was in the first one with a few guys from the other class and my friend tiff and Jason sadly. At the beginning, all Jason and I basically did was insult each other.

~skip a few activities~

We got to the big activity where we had to get a beatitude and make a skit about it. We got poor in spirt so we decided to make ours different and turn it into a musical. As we were practicing Jason walked up to me and we were both all up in each other's faces until this kid James pushed Jason's face to mine (cause he's taller than u) and our faces were centimetres away and we just stood there for at least 20 seconds looking into each other's eyes. Then everyone was like woooow. Someone said u were gonna kiss her and Jason said "she wanted to" and my reply to his statement was "no I don't you're to full of yourself" Tiff pulled me aside and said " Jason likes you" my reply was obviously "no he doesn't".

We kept practicing and as time went on Jason and I would occasionally exchange glances every so often.
Before we presented we had lunch. They had given us pizza and let me tell u it was some good pizza. After lunch we waited for a bit the walked up a mini trail where there was a big open space with 3 picnic tables and a camp fire. We prayed for everyone and some intentions others had given.

We had 2 minutes to just sit their and listen to natural as all the animals had some how known that we were listening. It was truly a beautiful sight. After that we moved over to the picnic table and sang a few songs. When we were in the middle of on of the songs, one of the benches broke. Soon after Jason started singing along with the grade 12s as they sang the third song " don't stop believing". After that we walked back. When the groups presented the teachers and 2 grade 12s had to choose a winner which ended up to be us. We got chocolate. After that we did a prayer, got our stuff and walked to the buses.

I sat with my best friend on the way back; beside us was our other friend Grace and across from us was Jason and John. Jason was asking if someone wanted his kitkat and I said I wanted it and he was like no. My best friend Jen, Grace and I played would you rather, it was my turn to ask the question until
I felt a tap my shoulder and as I looked who it was he (Jason) gave me the other half of his kitkat.

We were about 10 minutes away from school and my foot was hanging just above the floor (because I wasn't sitting properly) and he pushed his foot under mine kinda like a foot rest and he just kept talking to our friend.

When we got to school I told Jen everything. When we're in class he's never that way to me so I don't understand why all of a sudden he like that. It's like we got to see another side of each other.

I just remembered I have a trip on Monday with both of them......

.
.
.
.
.
.
stay tuned to find out what happens.

A/n i didn't know If I was gonna finish cause I'm tired but I felt like I needed to update for u guys. What do u think will happen when they go on their trip Monday.