Sisters Ex-Boyfriend pt2

Recap:
He's been coming home normal time and has been  spending time with me but at night he's gone. He's been chilling with my sisters best friend and I'm starting to suspect something cause she's also pregnant.

He left a 12 on the dot so I decided to follow him. A few minutes later I was at Tori's house. He walked inside and sat on the couch. As I was waiting he butt dialled me by accident and I finally got the picture.

"J our baby is gonna be beautiful" Tori said as she started kissing Justin. I hung up cause I knew what had to be done. I packed my bag and left a note.

Dear Justin,
Have fun with Tori and you're baby.  I also have a surprise for you I'm 2 months pregnant with your child whom you'll never meet. You're not only my ex boyfriend ,You're also my sisters Ex-boyfriend

And with that I was gone.

-3 years later-
It's been 3 years since I left Justin and my life has been drama free ever since. Oh but I haven't caught u up on what happened.

So after that night till this day I've been getting texts from Justin here and there saying how sorry he is and that he wants to be a family again. What family though. Like he wasn't even there for my I mean our babies birth. You're probably wondering why he would want me back, well there's a simple reason. The baby wasn't his. Tori lied about Justin being the father. And for my sister and I, we're close again. She's changed and is now married with a baby boy on the way.

I sat there playing with Jake. He's so cute and he acts exactly like his father. I've known Justin for a long time even before Sarah. We were best friend until he started dating my sister. But enough talk about that no good dead beat excuse of a father.

"So baby what would you like for your birthday" I said picking up Jake and walking up the stairs with him. "I want da da" he said slowly falling asleep. After I put him down I heard a the doorbell so I pulled up Jake's door and walked to the front door and opened it. It was My mom. She closed and locked the door as she took my hand. This must be important if she flew all the way from LA to talk to me.

"Y/n we need to talk" she said with a hint of concern in her voice. "What's wrong mom" I said "it's Justin" she said. Yes I still have the feels for the biebs but I try not to. "What about "him" I said coldly. "He needs you babe, please for the babies sake please let him meet his father. I realized it's time to face my fear.

~ a week later ~

Today is the day I confront Justin about his baby. I grabbed Jake as a few bodyguards got some of our stuff.
-skip the ride-
His house was huge. I took Jake's hand and walked to the front door. I rang the doorbell and waited a few seconds for someone to finally open the door. I realized that it was Ryan. He hugged me so tight. I missed him. "Y/n is this your son" he said looking at Jake. I smiled proudly as I nodded yes.

They just informed me that today was Justin's birthday. How could I forget. That was the day my baby boy entered this world. We waited there for him to arrive. When he did he looked sad maybe it's time to forgive him.

Everyone jumped out and yelled surprise while Jake and I waited in Justin's room waiting for the signal. The music was playing and Jake and I were dancing together and just having fun to pass the time. I got the text from Ry saying it was time so I picked Jake up with one of my hands and grabbed my mic with the other. I started singing as I walked down the stairs.

Happy birthday to you
I forgive you dear Justin
Happy birthday to you
Justin I forgive you and I'm willing to be a family if you are.

Everyone looked at me as I've changed in many ways and started cheering. Justin was smiling. I walked to him and held his hand with my free hand. "Who may this be"Justin said holding Jake with this two hands
"I'm Jack" he said as he smiled. "Jake do you know who this is" I said with a smile. "It's daddy" he said giggling a bit.

The both hugged each other and yelled best birthday ever.

I guess he's not so bad as I thought for being my Sisters Ex~Boyfriend

A/n that's it for this imagine. I wanted to thank everyone for reading and there will be another imagine up later on or tomorrow.
Love always -Olivia aka Liv