Easter weekend mess up ???

Happy Easter loves. Hope y'all are turning up on this amazing day. If you're reading this rn pls listen to that song ^. Honestly it will make u want to dance. Anyways without further interruptions here's the imagine.

Y/n's POV

"Justin get back here" I said running after Justin in the backyard with Jaxon. Justin was supposed to help me set up for the party but Justin being.... Well Justin, he had to fool around. Justin and I have been best friends since we moved from Canada. Actually we met at the airport.

"Jaxon come let go inside and lock your brother outside" he giggled and took my hand and lead me to the door. I was about to walk inside until I felt hand on my waist and lifted me up. "Justin put me down" I said laughing at his goofiness. "Bieber put my girlfriend down" Jaxon said hitting Justin's back. He finally gave in and put me down. "Jaxon why don't you go inside and get a cupcake" after I said cupcake he was half way through the door. I turned around and not knowing Justin was behind me and by accidentally kissed him. He looked at me in shock "J I'm so sor-" I was cut of by him kissing me but then he walked away. Okay was it just me or did he just leave not explaining why he kissed me. When I got inside, Justin was no where to be found.

An hour later

I basically lived with Justin's family so they knew all my friends and were okay with me inviting them over. The door bell rang so me being the closest one to the door, I opened the door to see 4 smiling faces. One of them made me melt. Justin , Sara, Blake and Za. Wait how did Justin end up outside??? Anyways I hugged Sara, Blake and za. They walked down to the basement. Just as Justin was about to go downstairs I spoke "Justin where did u go" I said pulling him aside. " I went to pick up za " he said ripping his arm from my gripe.

The door bell rang again and Justin went to get it. When he came back, Selena was following him. What is she doing her. "Selena and Justin got back together again yay" I whispered sarcastically to Sara.

I told Sara about the kiss and she had to bald it out. "JUSTIN YOU KISSED Y/N" the whole room went silent. "Y/n are you serious ? Why would you kiss my man" Selena said getting up "it wasn't on purpose and he kissed me after " I said defending myself. She grabbed my hair and started kicking me. I didn't want to fight her so I stood there and took it for a bit. Things started getting out of hand so I kicked her in the stomach and started punching her. I gave her a chance to stop but she didn't so she payed the price. Justin and Za pulled her off me and Blake was hugging me, hoping it would calm me down. "Seriously y/n" "she hit me first" " you know what get out y/n" "FINE" I said as I got up and walked to the basement door. Sara and Blake came with me. Did I just ruin our Easter???

This was bad wasn't it ??? Sorry if it was. new imagines are coming and requests from before are almost done so they'll be out soon