Advice

Hey guys I need your help.
I use this guy named "joe" (I'm not gonna use his real name). We use to be in a class together last semester.

He was one of my first best friends from the beginning high school. He was sweet and flirty yet cocky and stuck up. We've almost kissed 3 times and the 3rd time was in front of our group at a retreat. Let me tell u,since the moment we got off that bus and walked into the building where we had the retreat and found out that we were in the same group, we were arguing. I think that's all we really do to be completely honest. We have these intense moments where we just end up getting close and almost kiss. I remember that day like it was yesterday, he shared his kitkat with me.

Then there was another time where we were on a geography trip and we went to the arcade there. The teachers gave us 2 hours to walk around and eat. My friend and I spent those hours of course in the arcade playing the basket ball game and winning tickets.  It was about an hour in and "joe" came in. Him and his friends went around while my friend and I were playing games. "Joe" came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. We talked a bit and I knew he was flirting with me because I caught him blushing at someone of my comments. He gave me his tickets that he won and I thought that was really cute.

Idk if I like him that way anymore but sometimes I feel like I'm falling for him again but I can't because he's said some hurtful things to me. One that really hurt me was  "Only a blind guy would want to date you". When he said that I basically shut down. I let him get to me when I shouldn't but when he said that I kinda thought it was true. He hurt me...

I was going through a rough time but he was there for me even though it was technically his fault I was sad.

I don't know what to do. What if I still like him. Should I tell him and ruin our weird friendship or just leave it alone? Let me know what u guys think

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh and before u guys go if you have any advice on guys please let me know. Btw I was dared to kiss him on the last day of school. Yes or no

Love -Olivia