Not an update but pls read

Little rant so I apologize if things are spelled wrong or if things sound funny.

This whole summer so far I only saw my friends twice because they have summer school. But when schools on I have many "friends". Sometimes I feel so lonely. This is the second summer I spent like this. At least I'm going away and won't be alone. It's only me and my mom and my mom works 5 days a week and sometimes Sunday's. I feel like every time I get friends they always leave me for other people. People are just constantly leaving me and it hurts because I have to go through it all alone. To be completely honest with you guys writing my book is basically the only thing that keeps me going sometimes .

I can be a very positive person at times but sometimes I just want to find a place where people actually want to be my friend and want to be around me. And sometimes I feel like I'm holding everyone back . I was basically the only dark skinned girl in my class growing up. I feel like I have my hopes up to high when I find friends. What can I say I have faith in people.

My mom
Where do I start. She's my everything. If anything ever happens to her Idk what I would do. She always has a way of making me happy even when I'm sad. She's my true best friend.

Everything I want to do in life is so hard and doing it on my own Makes it even harder. Everyone has someone. A bestie, a pet, amazing friends and family. Me I only have my mom ( a few of my friends) and her best friend, my cousins (from my dads side : my aunt her kids and on my moms side: everyone) but my moms side all live hours away. That may seem like a lot of people but trust me if you don't text certain people they won't remember you exist.

If you guys have a best friend, keep them close and don't let stupid fights break you guys up even if you're internet besties. Everyone needs someone. It doesn't matter if is a pet, everyone needs someone to help them in a time of need. Be that person even if you don't have someone who does that to you.
That's what I do.

I'm one of those people who would get hurt for you. I took an elbow to my ribs for my friend in a basketball game ( those girls who won were monster and had anger issues I got back at the one who hurt me tho). I use to cry trying to get off my bed because the pain was so hard to bare. I always make sure that my friends are okay before I'm okay.

One big lesson I learned tho was if you miss people think. " do they miss me?"
Don't waste your time on people who don't miss you. Move on and find better people. It's hard trust me I know but in the long run you'll end up with a couple of people who will make you smile and actually treat you right.

I just wanted to get that off my chest. I will hopefully be updating early tomorrow or tomorrow morning or later. Idk I'm still trying to pack a few stuff and I'm still trying to hide from that stupid spider. I fell asleep and every time I woke up I would look around the room like a paranoid child looking for the spider. 😒😒😒😒 this spider got me stressed out but Anyway love y'all and have a good Tuesday

~Olivia aka Liv