7 | aris the jerkface

"Aris?" I ask, my voice already shaking.

"Y/N!" He yells, pulling away from another girl. My boyfriend was kissing another girl. I had caught him cheating on me.

"Aris- we're through!"

"Y/n! It's not what it looks like!" His tone was desperate, but his actions had shown he had no right to be desperate.

I sprinted away as fast as I possibly could, my heart breaking with every step I took. Tears dribbled down my cheeks and I opened a closet, forcing myself inside. I shuffled to the corner and curled up, rocking back and forth as sobs escaped me.

A few moments later I heard someone calling my name. I wasn't in the mood to talk to Aris. In fact, I didn't want to see him ever again.

After my name rang out a couple more times I distinguished the accent that it contained.

"Ne-Newt?" I called out, sniffling a little.

"Y/n! Where are you?" He yelled.

"A closet!"

A click came from the door handle and a small amount of light pooled in the room.

"Y/n?" He turned on the light and his face fell when he saw my red puffy eyed face that was still dripping with tears, "Oh Y/N..."

He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I- I still love him." I choked on another sob.

A sad expression crossed his face and he said, "He doesn't deserve you."

"I just can't believe he would do this." My voice cracked.

"I hate seeing you like this."

"Wh- why?" I looked at him.

"Because I love you," He blurted out. He jumped up and started pacing just a tiny bit, and profusely apologized, "bloody hell, this isn't a great time to tell you. I'm so sorry, it just kind of came out! I'm so-"

I abruptly stood, grabbing his collar and lightly pecked my lips on his cheek.

"I need time. I'm still upset, but I'm glad you told me." I whispered. He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed like that for minutes upon minutes.

As time passed, I fell for the blonde boy that cared about me. I moved on, and Newt and I were happier than I ever could have been with Aris.

AHHH! I love Aris, so I wanted to include him some how. Sorry he's a jerk in this imagine.

OMG I'M SO HAPPY THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS!!! THANK YOU!!!

-anneequah