#17.1

I was lucky, I lived only about a mile away from the public library, so I always walked there on Sunday afternoons.

Books have always had a immense significant meaning to me, I've always felt that you can make a difference through your words.

So I walked to the library every Sunday to pick out a book or two for the week.

One Saturday I was walking out, not really focused on my surroundings and I totally stumbled into someone, and my books flew out of my hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I cried out in embarrassment.
"That's alright, love." An amazing British accent replied back, handing me a book.
"Thank you." I blushed.
"Hopefully we'll crash into each other again sometime." He smirked and continued walking in.

All week I had been thinking of the tall British boy, and wished that I would see him again during my next trip.

As I started my expedition to the library I felt happier as I passed the big pine tree. Only one more block!

I walked in and subtlety glanced around a bit. I didn't see him and my excitement died down. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

It was just a boy I ran into at the library, he probably only came for a book for a research paper or something. He's not-

And then I spotted him walking in. He went to return a book and then started browsing a shelf.

I felt a wave of shock come over me. He was actually here.

Casually looking for another book to read, he started to walk over to me. I felt my heart rate quicken and he opened his mouth to speak-

Omg goalsssss! I wish this would happen to me Hahahah! Look for part two sometime soon! :)

Also I apologize again for that last part, idk what that was. Ahaha

OMG 300+ views??? Guys, I feel like I'm constantly thanking y'all, but THANK YOU!! Literally just a few days ago it was 200 views!!! YOU'RE ALL AMAZING FOR VOTING AND VIEWING!!

-anneequah