#32

"Aris!" I exclaimed, "Why're you dragging me to this movie?"
"It's going to be a good movie." My best friend insisted.
"Alright." I quietly complied as he bought the movie tickets for the newly released action movie.

I paid for the popcorn and we found seats in the middle of the theater.

The theater filled quickly and a group of three teenage boys sat behind us.

The one with black hair that obviously took a long time to style muttered something to the one sitting in the middle. It turned out to be that he was the most annoying one.

"Are you two dating?" He blurted out.
I rolled my eyes and said, "No, we are not in fact dating."
He started to say something else and I interrupted him saying, "Would you mine shutting up? The movie is starting."
The third boy with blonde hair apologized for him and I softened my expression. I curtly nodded and turned back to face the screen.

After the movie Aris and I were waiting for my mom to come pick us up and the boys that were sitting behind us came out and were talking.

The nice blonde boy kept glancing at me and I smiled at him, causing him to blush.

He eventually walked over to us and Aris told me that he would be right back, winking at me. I suppressed a laugh and the boy introduced himself.

"I'm, um, I'm Newt."
"I'm Y/N," I smiled and held my hand out for him to shake. He shook it and bit his lip saying, "I'm sorry about my slinthead friends."
"'Slinthead,'" I giggled, "I've never heard that one before."
"Yeah," he scratched the back of his neck and then asked me for my number.
"Straight to the point, are we?" I smirked.
"Well, I just-"
"Can I put it in your phone?"
"What?" He blinked.
"Can I put my number in your phone?" I asked, again.
"Sure." He typed in his password and then handed it to me, blushing once again.

He seemed like a decent person, and I guess I trusted him.

"What school do you go to?" I asked.
"Wicked High."
"Me too." I smiled.
"How have we never seen each other before?"
"I'm new." I replied handing his phone back, "I knew Aris before I moved."
"That's cool."
"Well, I better go find that kid." I smiled, "It was nice meeting you."
"You too." He smiled.

OMG IT WOULD BE MAGICAL IF PEOPLE PUBLISHED FANFICTIONS IN REAL LIFE AND THEN THEY HAD A SECTION FOR THEM IN THE LIBRARY PFFFFTTTT MIND BLOWN!!

-anneequah