#39

BUT GUYS I GOT 3k+ VIEWS ON THIS BOOK LIKE WHAT?????!!!!!! IS THIS EVEN REAL?? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!

So I decided to double update today (this is just a short little imagine to celebrate)

I waited. I waited and waited and FREAKING WAITED.

I was starting to panic and Minho had to calm me down.

"He'll be back." He assured me.

I was waiting at the walls for Newt to come back. The doors were about to close any second and he still wasn't with me yet.

He wasn't giving me his sweaty hug, or giving me the longest hello he could muster before running off to the map room.

"Are you convincing yourself or me?" I hissed.
"Slinthead!" Minho yelled, "Calm down! I know he's coming back!"
"Don't call my girlfriend a slinthead." Newt said as he ran through the doors.

Just as his foot hit the green grassy field that the Glade was known for, the doors started to close.

I ran into his arms and hugged him fiercely.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again!"
"Hey, love, I did just stand up for you." He whispered in my ear.
"Stop it Newt! Promise me you'll never get stuck out there! Promise me that!"
"It's alright, love. I promise." He kissed the top of my head I didn't let go of him for a long time.

In this context, would 'love' have a capital l, or a lowercase l? I'm not too sure...

BREAKING NEWS: IN THE NEXT IMAGINE I ATTEMPTED WRITING PAGE 250 FROM Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

-anneequah