#55

"Newt." I whisper shouted, "Newt, where are you?!"

This was an intense game. I couldn't loose him.

"Y/n! I'm here!" He quietly called out.

I ran towards him and crashed. We both fell to the ground, then hurriedly jumped up.

Somewhere in the Glade I heard someone shout, "Ready or not! Here I come!"

I hung onto Newt's arm as we ran through the dark. Moonlight was my only guide. That is, besides Newt.

We found a big tree to climb and started up.

Hide and Go Seek was a game taken very seriously in the Glade.

We climbed to some of the tallest branches that were side by side. Our knees were pressed against each other.

I started to fall and Newt caught me. I held onto his arms and quietly panted from almost tumbling down a great distance.

"How will they ever find everyone?" I questioned. I had always heard crazy stories, but I had never played.
"There's a few people searching, they'll find everyone eventually."

I looked away from him and through the tree branches. The moon was full and shining like a light bulb.

I looked back to Newt and told him that I thought the sky looked beautiful, and no longer than a second after the words were out in the open, he kissed me.

He mumbled into my lips, telling me that I was more beautiful than all the stars in the sky.

I blushed as I kissed him back and he smiled as he broke away.

"It feels like we're never alone anymore." We've been dating for a while now, but I still get butterflies every time I see him, or whenever we touch.
"I know, I-"
"I found you two!!" Someone yelled out, "Come down Y/n! Newt!"

Newt gave me an apologetic look, even though it wasn't his fault, and we started to climb down.

"Two lovebirds in a tree together!" Minho snickered.
"Shut up." Newt rolled his eyes.

He held my hand and we walked back to Homestead, waiting for everyone else to be found.

I wasn't quite sure how to end this one *cringes*

But how is your summer going? Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you

-anneequah