#66.1

EARLY UPDATE BECAUSE EVERYTHING I WAS WORRIED ABOUT IS WORKING OUT AND I'M HAPPY EVEN THOUGH THIS ISN'T THE MOST UPBEAT IMAGINE OOPS, HAVE A GOOD DAY Y'ALL

NEWT'S POV

"She's just so lovely." I mumbled to myself.

"Who is lovely?" Thomas asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Y/n." I stated.

"Who's that?" Thomas asked, looking confused.

"She was with group B." I explained.

"Ohh." He caught on.

"Why don't you ask Aris to introduce you to her? You seem smitten." Thomas amusedly chuckled.

"Shut the shuck up." I glared at him, "But I'll take your advice. It seems like it's worth a shot."

*   *   *

"Hey Aris."

"Hey Newt." He seemed surprised that I was talking to him, "What's up?"

"Could you introduce me to someone from your group?"

He chuckled and replied, "You're not the first that's asked."

"Really?"

"Yeah, at least five guys from your group have been wanting me to hook them up with someone." He rolled his eyes at this fact.

"I just want to get to know Y/n." I said.

After hearing my words, it seemed like he didn't know how to handle the situation.

"I'm in love with Y/n."

"Ohh," I said as my eyes widened, "ohh."

"Yeah. You don't seem like the kind of guy to try and steal her from me, but just don't do anything, okay?"

"Okay." I agreed, still shocked at the situation.

* * *

"Newt," Aris lead me away from everyone else, "She is my girlfriend. You do realize that, right?"

"Yes." I mumbled.

"So why were you flirting with her?"

"I wasn't!" I insisted, "I was just talking to her. That's all."

Aris gave me a look, and just shook his head, starting to walk away, "Don't try anything, Newt. I'll feed to you the cranks."

"I wasn't, and I wont!" I called out frustratedly.

* * *

"Whatcha thinking about?" Thomas asked me.

I felt in a daze. Aris and Y/n were leaving the room and I wanted nothing more than to be in his place.

"Should I not have asked?" Thomas raised an eyebrow.

"You know what hell is?"

"Living in a world where crazy people try and kill you?"

"Well, besides that." I grumbled.

"What is it?" Thomas seemed genuinely interested.

"Having to care a lot for someone that's in a relationship with Aris."

"Aris is cool."

"Not helping, Tommy."

"Sorry." He replied quickly, "Y/n is dating him?"

"Yes." I harshly answered. "I've got to go."

I aimlessly walked along the corridors, not really caring about my destination.

"Aris!"

Before I could stop my feet from moving any further, I caught a sight I didn't want to see.

It was Aris and Y/n in a passionate embrace. Y/n kissed him like she was madly in love—which she probably was—and he did the same for her.

In that moment, I had a clear destination. Anywhere but there.

I turned on my heel and straight up ran away, my heart disintegrating little by little the longer I ran.

Okay so if I wrote an Aris fanfiction would anybody read it? I noticed that there are hardly any fanfics for Aris and I want to change that. Anyway, I won't be writing it ASAP, but I want to come around to it eventually bc I'm into trying new things when it comes to writing and diversifying the writing world😂👏🏽

So I'd appreciate it if you'd comment on whether or not you'd read :)

HAVE A LOVELY DAY BC AS I SAID BEFORE THINGS ARE WORKING OUT FOR ME AND I HOPE YOUR STRUGGLES WORK OUT FOR YOU TOO

-anneequah

UPDATE: 700 VOTES?!?? WHAT??! WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN?!?!!