#26

Do you ever think about all your memories? Just the ones that stick out to you the most over the years?

They may be bad, but they could also be good. They just all pop out when you remember the past.

"Do you remember the day we met?"
"Well..."
"Newt!!!" I exclaimed, hitting his arm.
"Hey, in my defense, we were kind of in that phase were we knew who each other was, but we never had really spoken to each other before."
"Yeah, that's true." I agreed.
"What would you say was 'the day we met'?"

I pondered that.

"When Minho was being a crazy shank and shared that story with the whole class about that time you and him got in trouble with one of the teachers."
"Oh. I remember that." He smiled shyly.
"Your face got so red!" I giggled.
"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, "But then Minho told you the full story and dragged me over, knowing perfectly well that I had a major crush on you, to help him share the story."
"Awww." I cooed.

"Do you remember the day I asked you out?" Newt smirked.
"What are you talking about?! I asked you out!"
"That's not how I remember it." He happily smirked.
"This is how I remember it..." I said.

It was springtime. A decent time of year in Glade High.

I was walking down the Maze (that's what we called the halls- they're just like a maze, I swear!) and I walked past Newt. He was all alone, so I thought it would be the perfect time to gather some courage and finally ask him.

"Hey." I smiled.
"Hey Y/N." He smiled back.
"So what did you think of the science homework?" I questioned.
"It's so dumb. I mean, what's the point of it?"
"That's exactly what I was thinking! It's such a waste of time!"
"Ha yeah."
"Why don't you two nerds do your science homework together?" Brenda commented as she was walking by.

I blushed, thinking about how I sounded like a total idiot.

"Saturday?"
"What?" I asked in utter puzzlement.
"Want to- er- study then?"
"Yeah, sure!!" I happily agreed.

"I was the one who started talking to you." I argued, "Brenda was the one who pushed you to actually ask me."
"Yeah, but-"
"But who kissed you? Who made that first move?" I asked interrupting him.

I leaned in, and pressed my lips against his, slowly kissing him.

"Me."

2k views??? THAT'S AMAZING!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! It means a lot to know that people are reading what I write!!

Just an FYI- some upcoming imagines are going to be sadder:( EVEN THOUGH WE SHOULD BE PARTYING BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!

-anneequah