#57.1

I hummed happily.

My boyfriend Newt lived in a city about an hour away from mine, and so we always called each other and spent time with one another on the weekends.

Sadly, we went to different schools, and of course school takes up the majority of my time, so it felt like we were drifting apart.

It was the first day of my summer vacation and I decided that I would drive over to his house and surprise him.

I still loved him more than words could describe and the last thing I wanted was for us to break up.

I was about fifteen minutes away when I called him.

"Hello?"
"Hey Newtie." I smiled. Hearing his voice made me so happy.
"Oh hey, Y/n."

I felt a little shocked. He never calls me Y/n. It's always Y/n/n.

"Is everything okay?"
"What? Oh everything's fine."

I could hear another voice in the background, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

"I've got to go, bye."
"Bye?"

Well that was weird.

I felt a little discouraged as I pulled into his driveway, but I would be okay once I saw him again.

I waited in anticipation until someone answered the front door.

His mom answered with a bright smile,
"Hi Y/n!"
"Hi! Is Newt here?"
"Yeah, he's up in his room studying for a final with his friend. Go on up."
"Thanks! It was nice to see you again."
"You too!"

His parents were so nice, I swear.

I walked up the stairs expecting to see him with Thomas or Minho, but I stopped in my tracks.

"Newt." A very feminine voice giggled.

I opened the door, but neither of them seemed to notice.

"Newt?" I asked, tears already dripping down my face.

They were all over each other. Newt was kissing her like he wasn't going to live to see the light of tomorrow.

"Y/n!" He exclaimed.
"Oh shut up!" I felt so angry with myself that I couldn't bare it.

Why did I have to fall in love with a boy that didn't even care about me?

Part two coming soon. (Sorry if you find multi-part imagines annoying— I felt like it fit this imagine)

-anneequah