#33.3

*small time skip*

"Jorge! Do we have all the supplies?" I tried to keep my voice down, so the other people that we were leaving behind wouldn't hear, but it was challenging. I was beginning to panic. "We have to go!"

I pulled on my back pack and frowned thinking about all the things I was leaving behind.

"Let's go." He jogged past me and I followed him down the stairs.

"Y/N!" Newt yelled. I looked over to him and clenched my jaw.

Cranks past gone had invaded the building.

I took a deep breath and everyone was running all over the place. A crank came at me, but I pushed it off and ran towards Newt.

"Follow me!" I shouted.

Newt and I ran side by side and he asked me if this had happened before.
"Yeah! They usually stay underground, though!" We continued running and I sprinted down a staircase. "We have to get out of here, or hide!"

We raced down the corridors and eventually made it outside. "Let's keep moving."

We walked through alleys and eventually made it to a building that I knew we could rest in. Apparently Jorge had the same plan and the majority of the boys were already there.

Newt seemed relieved to see them all there and kissed my cheek saying, "Thank you."

We spent about an hour in the building and then started to navigate out way through the town again.

Before we knew it, it was nightfall and we had to find a place to sleep.

I put my sleeping bag down and Newt put his next to mine. I concealed a smile and said, "Goodnight Newt."
"Goodnight Y/n."

In the morning I felt well rested and we had a plan to start making our way through the rest of the area.

"Do you think they'll make it in time?" I asked Jorge.
"We have to keep moving. We stayed too long back home." He stiffly replied.
I nodded and we started to walk some more.

It was on a hill with lots of trees and beautiful scenery when I heard a voice that made chills run down my spine.
"Little girl."

I twisted my head to look around, but I couldn't see anyone besides the group.

"Jorge," I walked over to him, "Jorge, I think someone's following-"

And before I could even finish my sentence I fell to the ground, not bothering to scream in pain.

***

"What happened to her?"
"Newt, help me carry her."
"WHAT HAPPENED? IS SHE ALRIGHT?"
"HELP ME CARRY HER!"

I numbly felt someone hold onto my legs and I slightly opened my eyelids to look up. The sun blinded me.

***

"Y/n, please wake up. I really care about you and I need you. Please be okay. Please. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I need you to be okay."

***

I gasped and opened my eyes.
"Newt! Where's Newt?"
"Y/n!" He exclaimed.

He ran over and kneeled beside me.
"What happened?"
"Someone shot you."

I bit my lip and glanced down at my leg. It was heavily bandaged.

"WICKED picked you up in a aircraft, and fixed you up."
"Really?"
"Really." He held my hand and gave it a squeeze. "I should tell Jorge that you're up and moving."

He started to let go, but I told him to wait.

"I care about you too."
"You- you heard?"
"Yeah." I smiled.
"And you feel the same way?" It sounded like he didn't believe me. "We haven't really known each other for that long-"
"Of course." I laughed, "Now let me kiss you."

And he did.

Boom! Three parter complete!!

Just a FYI- the next imagine is a Harry Potter AU that I wrote in a different style :)

-anneequah