14 | very merry

More holiday spirit coming your way...

"Y/n!" Minho greeted me with a cheerful grin. I forced my best friend to give me a hug.

"Hey, don't I get one of those?" Newt—my boyfriend—asked me. His eyes twinkled and his lips spread into a teasing smile.

"Of course." I grinned. I pulled away from Minho and gave Newt a tight hug. I gave Frypan, and Thomas hugs when they came too.

"What's with all this hugging?" Minho asked, chuckling a bit.

"I'm just so happy right now!" I exclaimed. It was true, I really was.

"No hugs have been given until you arrived,
Y/n."

"That's because I'm the Glade's savior. I brought happiness to this darn sorrowful sack of klunk." I joked.

"Darn sorrowful sack of klunk? That's a first." Minho laughed, "I'm proud. You're becoming as sassy as me."

"C'mon guys, let's start making the Christmas cookies!"

We baked and baked for hours and finally made enough for all the Gladers to have some.

The project ended with Newt covered from head to toe in flour, engulfing me in a hug and giving me many kisses. He transferred a good amount of flour to me and I sneakily sprinkled some flour in the other boy's hair as well. Minho let out a yell and hostilely scolded me for messing up his hair.

We all cracked up and I was lying on the floor, unable to breathe from laughing so much. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes and my stomach ached. But I couldn't complain because that was the best kind of pain.

Thomas and Frypan were having a contest to see who could fit the most Christmas cookies in their mouth was when I suggested that they should stop before someone choked. But besides enforcing safety, we still had to give some to the rest of the boys.

"Finnnnne."

So we walked out of the messy kitchen, promising each other that we'd clean up later, and screamed, "CHRISTMAS COOKIES!"

All the Gladers took a break from their jobs to come and join in on the holiday tradition.

It was very merry, if I do say so myself. 

OH MY GOODNESS THIS BOOK REACHED 100+ VIEWS!!!!! I know that may not seem like a lot of views but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Honestly, thank youuuuuuuu!

Anyway!

So this one was REALLY happy and a bit cheesy, but nonetheless I hope you enjoyed it.

Once again, I wish you happy holidays!

-anneequah

edited: