#53

"Y/n, can I talk to you?" Thomas asked.
"Sure." I got up, and dusted the sand off.
"Wait," Newt interrupted, "Where are you guys going?"
"Not too far. Don't worry." Thomas replied, giving Newt a look I didn't understand.

We walked to the top of a sand dune, and I looked back at Newt. He was still visible, but just further away.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" I questioned.
"Do you think we'll be able to make it through the scorch on time?"
"Yeah. I think we can do it. We did klunk up the maze, so we can klunk up the scorch just as well." I smiled, squinting due to the brightness of the sun, "But why did we have to come up here to talk about it?"
"You'll see in the near future." He smirked.

I gave him a suspicious look, but decided not to ask for any further details. Then I just rolled my eyes.

"So, uh, anything else you'd want to talk about?"
"How do you feel about Newt? Ooooo! You do like him!"
"How can you even tell?" I shot back.
"It was all in your eyes, shank. All in the eyes." He looked extremely smug, and we went back to the others.

"So what were you two doing up there? Newt almost klunked his pants with jealousy."
Newt's face got really red and he hit Minho's arm harshly.

Thomas gave me a long look, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh would you all calm down?!" I shouted. I then swiftly walked over to Newt, grabbed his collar, and pressed my lips against his.

I kissed him, just like I had always wanted to. He kissed me back with the same kind of emotion.

Minho and Thomas were freaking out about how their plan worked better than they anticipated.

Newt and I continued to kiss and it was very victorious.

SEMI-IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sometimes I wonder whether or not my imagines go along with the personality Newt has, and then I think- Well... We can only imagine...

So yeah *shrugs shoulders*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm terribly sorry I haven't been updating. I'm running out of ideas and all my time has been occupied by school. I'll try and post more this summer (which is really soon) 😊

PLUS GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?!?!

I'VE OFFICIALLY BEEN ON WATTPAD FOR ONE YEAR! WOW!

What would you call this day? Your wattpadiversary? Idk man, idk.

-anneequah