#20

Okay so I got this idea from the summer camp I go to every summer. Omg I love that place, it's like my home.

I stepped out of my car and slung on my backpack, and grabbed my bags from the backseat.

I was back at the summer camp I went to when I was younger. Now I was a counselor.

All of the memories came rushing back and I felt ecstatic.

"Y/N!" Someone screamed. I dropped all of my items and ran towards my best friend, Rose.

Here at camp, the counselors don't use their real names. We all have these made up names, like my friend Rose got her name from her extravagant love of flowers.

My name, Y/N, was from this random famous person Newt heard about when he was traveling.

Just as I finished giving Rose a hug, I spotted Newt. He was talking to Frypan.

I had developed feelings for Newt last summer, and apparently they haven't gone away.

"Go say hi to him. I'll bring your stuff to the cabin." Rose told me.
"Rose!" I exclaimed, "I wasn't even-"
"Go!" She pushed me along, smiling.

I walked over to him and he immediately gave me a hug.
"Oh my god, Y/N! I've missed you so much."
"I've missed you too!" I said, happily.

Omg this is one of my faves!

Also, I really dislike only posting once a week, but I really don't have a lot of time on my hands. Siiiigh

BUT OMG GUYS I GOT 200 views this past week!!! Holy crap thank you so much!!!! That's absolutely amazing!!!!! 900+ views OML!! I'm so close to 1k and I've never gotten nearly this many views on a book before and I'm so excited, you have no idea!!!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

-anneequah