10 | tmr marathon

Something I asked myself as I edited this...

why? just why?

"Ready Newt?" I asked my best friend excitedly.

"For what?" He rubbed his eyes and looked extremely exhausted.

"TO HAVE OUR MAZE RUNNER MARATHON!!" I yelled with so much enthusiasm that he chuckled a bit.

"I'm ready."

*   *   *

"I cannot believe you've never seen The Maze Runner or The Scorch Trials..." I stuffed my face with freshly popped popcorn and trained my eyes on the screen.

"I heard they weren't too good," He shrugged, "so I never bothered."

"Newt! TMR is my life!! How could they not be good? Who told you that?" My last question was laced with the slightest bit of menace.

"Thomas." He smirked.

"He's such a slinthead! He's so full of crap that he could pass as a toilet!" He grinned at my comment and I rambled on, "Don't you dare listen to him. They're absolutely amazing. I mean, you probably should have read the books first, and then they would make more sense. But- OH! OH IT'S STARTING!"

He laughed again and I cracked a smile.

* * *

"Yeah, I'll agree that the movie was pretty good." He over exaggeratedly sighed.

"They totally are!!"

"That guy with the limp reminds me of someone... I just can't put my finger on it..." He added thoughtfully.

"He looks just like you!! And he has the same name!"

"Oh my gosh, this is so weird." His eyes widened in realization.

"Well, ready to watch The Scorch Trials?"

"Yup! Get it started, Y/n."

Just a short little update.

Hahahah, I thought it would be interesting to write about how Newt and Y/n are watching TMR where Newt isn't Newt? Like he's Newt, but not exactly... You know what I'm saying? I don't know how to explain it... Lol.

Like Newt, watching Newt!
Does that make any sense? ^^^

I GOT A DARYL DIXON KEY CHAIN THINGY AND ITS SO AMAZING AHHH!!

-anneequah

Edited: 12/17/16