5 - Pete

Tonight was Friday which meant movie night with your husband, Pete. Once he was done putting Bronx and Saint to bet you heard the bubbly man bound down the stairs like a child.

Pete hopped on the couch and snuggled himself in blankets waiting for your arrival. You giggled as you entered the room with a bowl on popcorn in hand.

"You're excited," You stated and set the popcorn down. Pete just nodded and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you on top of him."Peter!" You exclaimed smiling."At least let me under the covers."

Pete lifted the covers up and let you crawl under with him. He grabbed the remote and smirked as he opened Netflix.

"Hey (Y/N)," Pete smirked at you. You gave him the 'don't say it' look."Netflix and chill?" He asked and laughed. You only deadpanned and sighed, but a smile crept into your face once you got an idea.

You hugged the blond man and nuzzled his neck."Maybe~" You whispered in a sing song voice."But! You have to sit through all of the minions movie with me."

"I... cannot." Pete sighed in defeat. You smiled and booped his nose.

"Aww baby," You fake cooed at Pete."Now! Let's watch The Nightmare Before Christmas!"

(( A/N: Minions are and will forever be ugly demons I s2g ,,,, also is Netflix and chill outdated ? I don't care honestly memes live on forever in my heart ))