33 - Pete

(( soulmate AU where whenever your soulmate dyes their hair your hair changes that color ))

You woke up to the sun seeping in through your curtains. With a groan and a yawn you tossed your blanket off, slowly getting out of bed.

You scratched your head and started heading toward the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead of you. You sighed once you remembered you had a presentation in class today, totally not prepared for it.

Finally, you stepped into the bathroom and rubbed your eyes one more time before looking in the mirror. You looked at your reflection, then screamed.

"PINK!?" You exclaimed, running hands through your hair. You twirled the bright pink locks between your fingers, staring at it in disbelief.

You were practically speechless. Whoever your soulmate was they dyed their hair pink.. bright pink.. on the day of an important presentation. You looked back at mirror and realized how the hair didn't match almost any of your features. Great just great.

You ran another hand through your hair before sighing. You could in no way fix this before your classes started making you almost tear up. You just shook your head and sighed before deciding you needed to get dressed or you were going to be late.

Quickly you showered and dressed, tying your hair back into a ponytail. You wish you could've worn a hat or a hood or something, but this presentation was too formal for that.

Although, for now, you put on a hat and tucked your ponytail into it so people around campus wouldn't see it. You made sure you had all your materials before leaving your dorm and scurrying to your first class.

To your luck, you didn't get stopped by any of your friends. Although, your best friend just so happened to be in this class.

You looked over and saw them lounging in their regular chair with a coffee. When they noticed you they waved and smiled, making you smile in return. You made your way closer to them and sat down.

"Ms. (L/N) hats off! It is improper to have a hat on in a classroom." Your professor shouted, making your cheeks brighten in embarrassment. You gulped before removing the hood, revealing the hot pink hair atop your head.

Your friend almost spit out their coffee. Once they swallowed they couldn't help but laugh. You growled.

"It's not funny, (F/N)!" You snapped, making them laugh more.

"It kinda is," They said, wiping away tears from laughing so hard."Your soulmate must hate you."

You just pouted and crossed your arms.

A few more straggling students walked into the classroom filling the rest of the seats, meaning it was time for class to start. You looked around the room in a rushed manner, hoping no one was looking at your hair. Honestly when you met your soulmate you were going to strangle them.

"Ms. (L/N) you're first!" Your teacher called you up for your presentation. Your eyes snapped open wide. Your heart raced as everyone looked at you, some whispering.

You felt light headed as you collected your materials for the project, then walked to the front of the room.

"H-hello my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm presenting on.." You trailed off once you noticed some boy in the front row. He was smirking and he had... bright pink hair.

Your face flushed as you two just stared at each other. You dug deep into your brain to remember that his name was Peter Wentz. He just winked at you, then motioned to the teacher with his head.

Your professor was standing there impatiently staring at you. You gasped and quickly apologized. You went through your presentation smoothly, but couldn't help your eyes trailing back to Peter. You've never waned class to end faster, to be honest.

After you finished two more people presented, then class was over setting you free. You didn't even wait to rush up to Peter. Once the professor uttered the words "you're dismissed" you bolted to the front of the room.

You stood in front of the man now, who had a lazy smile on his face. You couldn't find words. You didn't know if you were angry, astonished, happy or what.

"You like it? I thought pink would be a nice color." Pete spoke first, making you snap back to reality. You just gulped and nodded slowly.

"I- no! I can't believe this, are you sure we're soulmates?" You asked, kinda almost not believing this.

"Mm have you ever dyed your hair red? Like neon red." Pete inquired. You blushed. Yup, in 11th grade you dyed your hair bright red.

"Y-yeah..." You mumbled, looking away blushing. You looked back at Pete again, taking his features in more this time. He was dressed in a gray hoodie with black jeans and matching black boots. He had a lazy smile on his face, but it was adorable. You can't believe you've never really noticed him before.

"Hey, I'm not gonna force you into a relationship or anything." Pete quickly said. You smiled at this.

"Getting to know you first would be great." You chuckled. Pete blushed a little and rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's probably not a bad idea.."

"Mr. Wentz and Ms. (L/N) I know what it's like meeting your soulmate for the first time, but I have another class starting soon so if you would do kindly leave." Your professor suddenly spoke from behind you.

You jumped and spun around, nodding quickly. You blurted an apology and went back to your seat to collect your forgotten items. You waited for Pete to get his things as well and you two walked out of class together chatting.

(( A/N: ayy I love soulmate AUs so I'm probably going to write one for each of the boys :D they're all going to be different tho not just hair dyeing sO if u want a specific one comment I guess ??.. Lmao imagine it tho like u having an important meeting and then you wake up with like neon colored hair I'd be like "wHY" ))