8 - Joe

Joe tapped your shoulder gently, causing you to set down your novel. You turned your head to look at the brunet behind you. His grin was super wide and had almost a mischievous look to it.

"What's up?" You asked. Joe walked around the couch and sat next to you. He pulled you onto his lap and set his head on your shoulder. You giggled when his hair began tickling your neck.

"Je T'aime ma princesse d'amour." Joe whispered into your ear and kissed your neck softly. You suddenly laughed at the man. Joe pouted and squeezed you tighter."What? Why are you laughing?"

"Joe I know you're trying to be cute, but you do understand you said 'I love you my love princess'." You giggled and leaned back to kiss his cheek. Joe's cheeks were bright red and he looked adorable as hell.

"I'm trying okay, you didn't have to laugh..." Joe mumbled and buried his face into your neck some more.

"Aww baby," You pouted."I'm sorry. I know you're trying, but I couldn't help myself. I love you too, by the way."

Extended ending:

It's been about 3 days since the incident and whenever you're having a cute moment with Joe you'll laugh and whisper "my love princess", which will result in him getting flustered and defensive.

(( A/N: This is so sappy omggg. I thought the idea in my head was cute, but then I wrote it and I was like ?? Idk man I keep giggling at "my love princess"
PS: Please keep in mind I don't speak French. I entirely relied on my friend for this. If I got something wrong, feel free to correct me ✌🏼️😊 ))