47 - Devil!Patrick

You angrily unlocked the door to your apartment, stomping in and dropping the bags of grocery's on the kitchen table. Patrick rolled his eyes while following you, crossing his arms while leaning against the kitchen doorway.

"What's your deal?" He asked, watching as you huffed around the kitchen putting the groceries away.

You whipped around to look at him with a sharp glare and tight frown.

"You know what's the deal!" You hissed, before turning back around to the pantry to start placing items in it.

Patrick smirked when you turned away, removing his hat now to reveal his shiny red horns. He walked forward into the kitchen, tossing the hat on the table before grabbing your waist.

You squeaked and tensed up at the sudden touch, then groaned when Patrick started nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck. You broke out of his grasp, turning around to face him now.

You crossed your arms, an annoyed look still on your face. Patrick chuckled and licked his pearly teeth. He expected that to intimidate you like it used to, with his larger than human canines and all. Although, if he still thought that he should probably think again as, that may have worked when you started dating, it has now been four years and you knew all his antics.

"You can't scare me anymore, devil boy." You said sternly, still looking him straight in the eyes. Patrick's lips fell into a frown and his eyebrows furrowed. You huffed and rolled your eyes.

"You need to stop scaring off my friends Patrick! Just because they're guys doesn't mean I can't be friends with them." You exclaimed.

Patrick tilted his head to the side, giving you a questioning look. He was studying you, trying to look for another weak point to try and intimidate you with. You knew what he was doing all too well as he's done it countless times before.

You sighed and rubbed your temples, shaking your head. You moved past the blond male to retrieve more groceries to put away.

While you were standing at the fridge, Patrick once again came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You tried to shrug him off, but he just tightened his grip. He set his chin on your shoulder, making goosebumps form on your body after feeling his breath tickle your neck.

"By the way, doll, I only get mad when you talk to other guys because you're mine~" Patrick said in a husky voice, giving you chills. You knew he was just trying to get to you though, making your roll your eyes.

"It's actually called jealousy, sweetheart. Also, I'm not your's I don't belong to anyone!" You retorted, finally pushing his arms off you.

Patrick cracked a grin and began laughing, making you turn around to face him now with an angry look.

"What's so funny!?" You demanded.

"You're so full of spunk, (Y/N). Honestly, that's why I love you~" He sang.

You couldn't contain the blush that lit up your cheeks, which earned a teasing look from Patrick. The blond male exited the room, still laughing to yourself. You huffed and began venting your frustrations on the poor groceries, calling them names you wished to call Patrick at the moment.

((A/N: it's been a while but heRES THAT COCKY DEVIL Y'ALL LOVE SO MUCH HAHA tbh I like writing for him I just ?? Never have ideas idk I hoPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS WHOOPs also I wanna thank you guys for almost 1000 votes likE HOLY HELL I LOVE YOU GUys so much I think I might hold a raffle type thing when I get 1000 write some personal imagines and draw some stuff for the winners :D do you guys think that sounds okay?? ))