22 - Joe

It was Saturday and your friend, Y/F/N, asked if you wanted to go to the mall. Seeing as you had literally nothing planned today, you obliged happily.

Now, you two were wandering around the record store that you always visited when at the mall. You were shifting through some vinyls, that was until Y/F/N pulled you to the side.

"(Y/N)! Oh, my god look at that cutie!" She whisper yelled while holding back a squeal. You looked to where she kept pointing and saw an actually fairly attractive man. Did I say fairly? I actually meant really attractive.

His hair was of brunet color with small curls poking out all over the place. He wore a short sleeved Metallica shirt, which showed off his beautifully tattooed arms. You also couldn't help but notice he had amazing baby blue eyes. Damn, you were falling hard.

Y/F/N smirked and elbowed you gently. You snapped back into reality now and looked at her. She laughed, causing your cheeks to grow hot.

"He doesn't seem like my type, honestly, but I definitely need a picture for snapchat." She said just a little above a whisper just in case hot-mystery-man were to hear.

Y/F/N pulled out her phone and what happened next caused you to pale immediately. As soon as she hit the picture button a bright light showed from the camera. Yup, the flash was on.

"S-shit!" Y/F/N squealed and quickly shoved her phone in your hands. She dashed off to another part of the store, causing you to panicky look around.

The noise of someone clearing their throat made you stop your motions immediately. You gulped and looked up to see Mr. Attractive. Your cheeks were burning crimson now as you felt a slight dizziness in your head.

"I-it wasn't me!" You blurted, trying to hide the phone."I just- WE just thought you were cute and my friend over there tried to take a picture!" Your voice was fast as you spoke and your eyes darted around for any sight of Y/F/N.

That was, until, he laughed. You looked back at the brunet now, who was still laughing.

"Aw, you think I'm cute?" He asked and smiled at you. You opened your mouth to say something, but just slowly closed it and nodded while trying not to make eye contact.

"Well, if I must say you're quite adorable yourself. I'm Joe." He introduced himself now.

"(Y/N).." You said quietly in reply.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N). Well, even though we technically met over you trying to talk secret pictures of me." Joe chuckled. Your eyes widened and you shook your head no quickly.

"I swear it wasn't me!"

"Ah, I'm just joking. Don't sweat it," Joe chuckled."Besides, I'm kinda glad you did. If not, I probably would've never met you."

(( A/N: ahh sorry I didn't update for a couple days, had a short case of writers block ): plus, I was sick so that's 👎🏼 anywAYS, I saw this idea somewhere but I forget where ?? Ahh I'm sorry if I took someone's idea, if you want me to take it down I will just ask ! Yee I hope you guys enjoyed n I'm gonna try n write more soon ! ))