6 - Andy

The sun started to pour in through the curtains, making you stir a little to the point of waking up. You yawned as you were met with pretty blue eyes and a bright smile. You sleepily smiled back at Andy and nuzzled into his warm chest.

"How long have you been awake?" You said in a soft tone while bringing your head up now to rest your forehead against Andy's. He just shrugged and kissed your cheek.

"I don't think the sun was up yet." Andy replied, chuckling. You rolled your eyes and giggled.

You two sat in a content silence for what seemed like hours. Just as you were about to drift back to sleep, your nose started to tickle. You sneezed loudly which ruined the silence.

Andy shot up and fell backwards off the bed. You gasped and crawled over the bed to look at him sprawled on the floor. You couldn't help but laugh at the ginger who rubbed his head and groaned.

You extended your hand in which Andy grabbed. You helped pull him back onto the bed. His head now laid on your chest as your hand massaged his scalp.

"I'm sorry," You began."But that was still funny." You grinned and giggled again. Andy scowled and puffed his cheeks out, pouting.

"It was not." He stated in a childish tone.

"It really was."

(( A/N: I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING IN SO LONG IM SO SORRY 😭😭 I've kinda had writers block, but I'm slowly starting to gain ideas again. Anyways, I thought this was super cute 😊 ))