10 - Joe

You laid sprawled on your bed while looking at the ceiling. Joe was sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed playing around with his guitar. You finally huffed and crawled to the edge of the bed and laid on your stomach.

You began to run your fingers through the brunet's curly locks, swirling them around your fingers gently. Joe leaned his head back and smiled up at you. You giggled and leaned your head down to kiss his forehead.

"Joey play me song~" You cooed.

Joe thought for a moment, then began to strum the beautiful wooden acoustic in his hands gracefully. You watched his fingers trace over the strings delicately, for using hard not to mess you. You now set your elbows on the bed and rested your chin in your hands. Closing your eyes, you listened to the song intently.

"Wise men say," Your eyes popped open at the new sound. You'd never really heard Joe sing before and you weren't going to lie, it was beautiful."Only fools rush in." Joe's head turned back and his beautiful icy orbs met your (E/C) ones. Joe smiled and turned his head quickly back to look at his hands while playing.

"But I can't help falling in love with you." The words flowed off his tongue magnificently. Your cheeks were dusted lightly with a rose colored pink as you just watched Joe with full attention.

Joe strummed for a couple more moment, but stopped abruptly. You gave him a confused look and cocked your head slightly. You noticed how Joe's cheeks were colored red as he dusted away some stray curly, brown locks.

"Was that... good?" His voice was soft, barely audible. Joe's neck craned to look at you. His blue eyes were soft, but held some worry in them as if you were to put him down for his actions.

"It was actually quite beautiful Joe. You're so talented." You smiled reassuringly. Joe grinned in reply and soft his guitar against your wall before joining you on your (F/C) sheeted bed.

You moved your position so that you both were laying on your sides at the head on the bed. Joe's stronger arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Your noses touched slightly, smiles coated the two of yours' lips.

"I love you Joseph."

"And I really can't help falling in love with you either, (Y/N)."

(( A/N: BRING ON THE CORNY !! This is what happens when I run out of ideas tbh. Things get super corny. Although, I do have to admit it was cute + I love this song a lOT oml
I would love Joe to sing to me so bAD his voice is so beautiful I ca.nt.
Ahem alright I'll stop blabbering. I hoped you guys liked this !! ))