51 - Joe

You slumped over your desk, your forehead resting in your hand as you propped myself up with your elbow. You forcefully pulled your eyes open to look back the screen of your laptop with blurred vision. With a sigh, you straightened your posture and stretched your arms.

You began tapping away at the keyboard again. A writer is what you are and a novel is what you're producing. It is going very well? No, not really. Here you are staying up until-

Holy hell it was 4 in the morning. You stared at the small numbers in the corner of your screen, then craned your neck to look at the clock on the wall that also read 4:08 AM.

You heaved a sigh and finally realized how bad your eyes were burning. Sleep, you needed sleep. You made sure your document was saved and okay before shutting your laptop down, which you couldn't believe didn't crash from overheating.

You pushed your office chair away from your desk and stood, swaying a bit. You were exhausted and the added on fact that you haven't even stood in 3 hours helped make your balance horrible.

You stumbled down the hall and quietly opened the door to the master bedroom who had your very lovely fiancée sleeping in it. Once you tiptoed into the room, you closed the door again without making a noise.

You sighed and slipped off your pants, which was easy enough since they were just sweatpants, before sitting gently on the bed. You nodded to yourself and yawned.

"Mm finally came to bed I see." A sleepy, deep voice said. You jumped a little and turned your head to see Joe looking at you. His blue eyes were hazed with sleep and his voice was deeper than usual.

You could only nod in response, too tired to even muster up words. You laid down finally and Joe lifted the blankets over you, immediately wrapping his arms around you once I was settled.

"I'm beginning to miss you at night.." Joe cooed lightly. You smiled and nodded, kissing his nose. His scruff tickled you slightly, making you giggle a little.

You snuggled closer into the brunet's warm body, practically falling asleep only seconds after your eyes were closed.

((A/N: oml I had this short lil thing in drafts for a while aH I originally had this written in first person and then changed it to second person so if you see any grammar errors please tell me 😅 aNYWAYs I hope you liked this ?? Again, I am the Queen of Fluffy Sap™ ))