15 - Vampire!Pete

"Did you... Oh my... Peter!" You exclaimed at the man sitting on your couch. His mouth looked slightly stained red along with a couple stains on his shirt. His red eyes glanced up from his phone to look at your annoyed and angry face.

"(Y/N) you act like this is a first time thing." Pete said with a smirk. He shut his phone off and put it in his pocket before standing up. He cracked his knuckles and walked closer to you.

You didn't move as Pete got closer to you. He was soon only a few inches from you. You noticed the mischief in his eyes as you stared into them. He licked a few left over traces of blood from his lips, never getting rid of that smug smirk.

"Peter this is not good! One day you're going to get caught!" You scolded in a harsh tone. Pete scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"C'mon babe, everyone makes mistakes. I'm only human." His voice was cocky when he said this.

"You're not human!" You groaned and pushed the raven haired man away. Pete laughed and watched as you stalked away to the kitchen.

(( A/N: I took this idea from a writing prompt on tumblr rip I thought it would be funny, idk it didn't turn out the way I would've liked. Plus it's short af ))