34 - Joe

(( youtuber!reader lmao ))

"AW C'MON!" You screamed at maximum volume after being killed for about the 80th time in Slither.io. Ah yes you, my dear, just so happen to be a fairly popular youtuber and were doing your daily recordings.

"This game totally sucks! I was so close to the stupid leaderboard!" You huffed and glared daggers at your computer screen. Finally, you sighed and turned to look at your camera with a wide smile.

"It's probably time to wrap things here as I'm getting waaaay too frustrated. It's (y/n) signing off, bye bye!" You said your outro with a wide grin. You turned off your camera now and decided you deserved a break.

Just as you stood from your chair, there was a knock on the door. You quickly ran to open it and looked at who was outside. It was a brunet man whose hair was quite curly. His eyes were baby blue and he did not have a look of happiness on his face.

"H-hello?" You more questioned than answered, feeling almost intimidated by his look.

"You're loud." He stated, bluntly. His arms were crossed over his chest as he spoke, impatiently tapping his foot.

You bit your bottom lip and curved your gaze away from the stranger.

"Yikes.. Sorry about that," You apologized."Are you-uh-new to the floor?" You asked.

"Yes," The man replied."My band and I get gigs at night which means I usually try to sleep during the day, but with you screaming it's kinda hard."

His tone held so much annoyance in it you felt yourself shrink back a little.

"Again I'm really sorry, I just- I'm a youtuber." You said with a small shrug. Most people on the floor knew this and had learned to deal with you, but with him being new you knew it was going to take time for him.

"A what? You mean those people that play like games for a living?" He asked and his brows knitted together.

"Yeah!" You exclaimed, eyes beaming with happiness.

"I guess.. That's kinda cool." His arms dropped to his side now as he seemed to relax a bit. Finally, he sighed and ran his fingers through his curly locks.

"I gotta apologize for being so rude, I'm not the best when I first wake up," He blushed and nervously chuckled a bit."Name's Joe, by the way."

"(Y/N), and it's fine I'm not the best when I wake up either." You giggled and smiled at Joe. He gave a small smile back and shuffled in his spot a bit.

"Hmm, you want a cup of coffee? I'm making some right now." You offered before things got awkwardly quiet. Joe's eyes perked up as you said this and he nodded.

"Sure, coffee sounds great to be honest." He admitted, grinning lazily.

"Perfect! Come in!" You said and pulled Joe in my his sweatshirt sleeve.

(( A/N: oh boy super short idk this is kinda ?? Whatever 😁 I've been writing a lot for a school project lately which has been distracting me from imagines 😅 bUT I finished that project today so yay! Lmao I imagine Joe being a grumpy person if you wake him up, I know I am ))