23 - Patrick

You stared out the window and sighed. It was beautiful outside. The sun was bright, the sky was the normal gentle baby blue, and the temperature was great. You could see the kids playing in the yard across the street and groaned. You wanted to be outside, enjoying the nice weather, but it just so happens that you're basically allergic to everything outdoors at this time of year.

Yup, allergies. Allergies are what is depriving you of the beautiful sunshine and breeze. You whined a little and forced yourself to pull your body away from the window to stop this self torture.

You exited your room and padded down the hallway, listening to your bare feet slap against the polished wood floor. As you neared the living room you could hear the light sound of music playing from the tv.

Once you entered the blue walked room you peeked your head into the kitchen doorway to see Patrick standing at the counter cooking. He swayed a little and hummed to the music, obviously not realizing you were there. He was also wearing your worn pastel pink apron, making you suppress giggles.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" You said, startling the brunet male. He jumped, almost making the bowl on the counter fall. Patrick spun around to see you leaning in the doorway smirking.

"Don't scare me like that!" He exclaimed with a slightly shaky voice. You laughed now and walked closer to the fedora wearing man.

"Sorry sweetie, couldn't help it," You smiled."So, what'd ya got there?" You asked trying to peak around Patrick to see what was on the counter.

Patrick shrugged and turned back around.

"I was just making a cake because you seemed kinda down that you couldn't go outside." Patrick's voice was so sweet as he said this. It made your heart melt, honestly.

"Aww, baby." You cooed and hugged Patrick from behind. He tensed a little, but soon relaxed into the hug. You stayed like that for a little just feeling him breathe.

That was until you sneezed. You blushed and quickly pulled away from Patrick. He spun around to face you once again.

"Oh, my... Is there snot all over my back?" Patrick asked. You bit your lip and nodded, avoiding eye contact with the brunet. Patrick's face paled as he quickly rushed to your room to change his shirt.

You couldn't help but laugh a little before proceeding to close the open window to avoid another mishap like that again.

(( A/N: SHOOT I haven't written in so long aHH so lately I've been wrapped up in school lmao... n starting next week I have state tests that are gonna last for three weeks,,, BUT !! HERES THE GOOD PART !! That gives me about an hour and a half with just sitting in my seat bored so.. I can think of writing prompts !!1! Yay I'll actually be prepared to write for once then and update often ! So yeah, I apologize for this long note n like sorta hiatus, so here's a couple imagines to make up for it ): ))