30 - Joe

You looked out your bedroom window, which overlooked your's and your neighbor's yard. You saw the neighbor with the new, adorable lab puppy he has recently bought. You pouted a little to yourself and sighed. You really wished you had a puppy.

"Hey, I was calling your name for like 3 minutes." A voice snapped you out of your thoughts. You whipped your head around to look over your shoulder and see Joe standing in the doorway, arms crossed.

You apologized and looked back out the window to watch the puppy. Joe walked over to see what was so intriguing outside. When he saw the golden colored puppy bouncing around in the grass he understood immediately.

"It's so cute.." You mumbled, dreaming about having a puppy. Joe couldn't help but smile at how your eyes lit up when you looked at the small creature.

"I don't know, I could argue that you're cuter." Joe smoothly said and winked at you once you turned your head toward him. You rolled your eyes, but a pink blush still tinted your cheeks.

"Joey, you love dogs, why don't we have one?" You asked, trying not to sound like you were begging for one... but you kinda were. Joe bit his lip and thought for a moment, then shrugged.

"Don't know, to be honest. Just been super busy lately with music stuff." He said. You blinked at the brunet, then smirked.

"Wellll now that I live here, you have someone who isn't busy.." You said, nudging Joe's tattooed arm a little. He laughed at the hinting winks you were giving him.

"Hmm, you're not wrong," He stated, then ran a hand through his hair."Let's do it. Dogs are awesome anyways."

You tackled Joe almost to the ground in a hug. You thanked him and kissed his cheeks multiple times.

"Dog, dog, dog!" You chanted happily.

Joe just chuckled and hugged you back now while grinning. Man, he was such a push over when it came to you. Although, a dog can't be that hard to take care of. I mean, he's been taking care of himself for pretty many years, so how hard is a dog gonna be?

(( A/N: I'm here and I'm dyinG lmao I'm so tired but I only have like 20 some more days of school left n iM PUMPED also I really really want a dog™ especially like a husky or shiba they're so pretty n fluffy 🐶🐶 aLSO I know Joe already has a doggo but just go with it pls for the story I'm begging u ))