12 - Pete

Your eyes were wide as you looked at the cast list on the wall. You always looked from the bottom to the top to anticipate the leading rolls. When your eyes finally made it to the top, you squealed happily and first bumped the air. You had gotten the role of Pocahontas.

Yes, your school was doing Disney's Pocahontas as the spring musical. You absolutely loved the movie, so getting to be Pocahontas was a dream come true. Through your mental celebrating a hand landed on your shoulder, making you jump. Your head whipped around and you gasped as you saw Pete standing there smirking.

"What's up Pocahontas?" Pete's voice was coated in a fake British accent, which you grimaced at. He frowned and stuck his tongue out."It's not that bad. At least the director didn't think so." His smirk returned as his head nodded toward the casting list.

You turned your head back to look at the white paper on the wall. You squinted and scanned over the names again. Your eyes widened as your gasped.

"I have no clue how I missed that..." You mumbled. Right next to the name printed 'John Smith' was 'Pete Wentz'. Pete laughed and ruffled your hair.

"See you at practice, boo."

"Don't call me boo!" You shouted at Pete's running form. You heard him laugh once more as he rounded a corner. You sighed and rubbed your temples. You really liked Pete, and you knew this play was going to make it obvious. It would seem he would like you back too, but he flirted with every girl. You just hoped he liked you like you liked him.

~ after school ~

You stood off stage while reading your lines. You looked up and saw Pete standing on stage. He flexed a little and watched some girls who had been casted as extras fawn over him.

"Yup, I make a great John Smith. Did you know he actually had blond hair like me?" Pete held a flirty smile and ran a hand through his dyed blond hair. You groaned and shook your head.

"No he didn't he had red hair." You grumbled angrily. One of the girls must of head you though as she looked over and scowled at you. She whispered something to Pete, and he looked over at you too. He just waved his hand at you and said something you couldn't hear, but all the girls around him laughed.

"My dear John what did you say?" You asked annoyed through clenched teeth. Pete looked at you and pushed away the girls around him. He walked over to you and stood only about too inches away. His arms went around your waist and he smirked as you blushed.

"Pocahontas, babe, your cheeks seem flushed. Are you sick?" There was that horrible British accent again. You rolled your eyes and pushed the blond off of you.

"Haha real funny, douche." You said flatly and crossed your arms across your chest. Pete laid a hand over his chest and faked a hurt expression.

"Pocahontas, language." You flipped Pete off, making him laugh. You were about to turn around and leave, but Pete grabbed your wrist and pulled you back into him chest. His lips locked onto yours and his arm slipped around your waist. Your eyes widened, but closed slowly as you kissed the blond back.

"Ahem, Pocahontas and John Smith don't kiss until the end of the movie." The voice of the director aka your drama class teacher interrupted. You separated from Pete quickly, your face bright red.

"S-sorry Mr. Carey..." Your eyes were adverted to the ground. Pete apologized too and rubbed the back of his neck. Mr. Carey laughed.

"I always knew you too would get together, but let's stick to the script for now kids." He said. You gave the raven haired teacher a bewildered look. He winked and turned quickly on his heel while clapping his hands and shouting about getting practice started.

"He did this on purpose that smooth bastard." Pete said with a chuckle. You smiled and nodded.

"You know what, I'm glad he did though." You said and Pete nodded. He leaned down to kiss your cheek, but before he could Mr. Carey cleared his throat while looking at you two.

"I said places about 2 minutes ago let's go!"

(( A/N: I love Pocahontas, but I'm also a history nerd and every time I watch it I'm like "tHAT NEVER HAPPENED S T Op" 😂 Jfc this was probs super corny I'm sorry,, alSO I write like a lot of Pete don't I, oops ? I'm working on a Devil!Patrick though so eEE ))