40 - Pete

"Dad!" A voice screamed, making you jolt awake. The door to your bedroom flung open with a thud, making Pete jump awake now.

A blur of white and blue jumped onto the bed and in no time Pete was being smothered by Bowie and Bronx.

"Ack! Guys!" Pete exclaimed, moving his face in multiple directions to avoid Bowie's tongue.

"Happy Father's Day Dad!" Bronx exclaimed, pulling something from his blue pajama bottoms. You could only giggle at the sight, not even attempting to help Pete get Bowie off his chest.

Finally, Pete pushed the white dog off and sighed. When he saw Bronx holding out a card, his expression lit up and a smile graced his face.

"Thanks, buddy." Pete said, ruffling Bronx's messy mop of hair. Bronx laughed and urged his father to open the card.

Pete looked at the card, which had a stick figure drawing of Bronx and Bowie on it with the words "we love you dad!" scrawled across the top messily. Pete carefully opened the card now as he felt something inside. Although he was careful, whatever was inside fell out onto his lap.

Pete carefully set the card to the side and picked up the pictures that fell into his lap. He started to flip through them and felt tears well in his eyes at what he saw. Pictures of you and him, Bronx's baby pictures, the first day Bowie was brought home, and many more.

Pete looked at you, wiping his eyes a little bit.

"Aww, baby, are you crying?" You asked teasingly. You leaned over to Pete and hugged him.

"Happy Father's Day, Peter." You whispered and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

A sharp 'ew' rang out and Bronx dashed out of the room. You and Pete both laughed as Bowie followed after Bronx now, barking.

"Thank you, for this." Pete said, thumbing over the many memories in his hands.

"I knew you'd love it. I had to dig around in so much dust though for half the cameras that had earlier photos, like that one." You said, pointing to a picture of you and Pete in horrible Halloween costumes all the way back from 2005. Pete smiled and ran his fingers over the picture.

"I remember this, that was so long ago."

"Yeah, now we're old." You chuckled. Pete scoffed.

"You? Old? Now me-"

"Pete I'm only a couple years younger than you." You cut him off, crossing your arms. Pete chuckled and nodded.

"Mom! Dad! I'm hungry!" A voice shouted from the hallway with a following bark of agreement. You rolled your eyes and chuckled, beginning to place your feet on the floor.

"Breakfast?" You asked, looking over your shoulder at Pete.

"With bacon?"

"Anything for you~"

"Then hell yeah!"

(( A/N: papa pete the best papa omg ahh I didn't include Saint bc I'm really tired and plainly just forgot I'm so sorry baby Saint next time I promise :'( anyways I hope this was okay ! I had friends over for like a continuous three days so that's why I didn't update ))