20 - Andy

You sighed as you sat at one of the booths in the crowded Chuck E Cheese restaurant. Children's screams and laughter filled the air along with a wavering scent of disgusting pizza. You had promised to take your younger sister, Elizabeta, here for her doing well on her last report card.

Right now, you were slightly- no, more like fully regretting it. Out of all the places she could've chose, she chose this place. You'd honestly rather being locked in solitary for a month, at least you could actually hear yourself think there.

"You look thrilled to be here." A gentle voice spoke, making you jump. Your head turned quickly to look up and see a cute ginger man smiling at you. He wore a white shirt with a skull printed on it along with regular black basketball shorts and black vans. His whole body was littered with tattoos, which absolutely made you melt.

"That obvious, huh?" You asked and smiled at the man. He returned the smile and nodded.

"I'm Andy." You finally realized now how adorable his voice was. It didn't fit his look at all, which made it even better. You finally jumped back to reality after realizing you blanked out for more time than you would've liked. You quickly shook Andy's tattooed hand, slightly admiring them and reading the word 'city' printed on his knuckles.

"I'm (Y/N)." You replied back.

"Well it's-"

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Your sisters high pitched voice called. You watched the pigtailed girl run to you, followed by a brunet boy. Elizabeta stopped abruptly in front of you, grinning.

"(Y/N)! This is Matthieu and it's his birthday today!" The small girl exclaimed giddily. Andy chuckled and nodded.

"I see you made a friend, Matthieu," Andy said and ruffled the child's fluffy hair. You gave Andy a confused look, then he realized he hasn't explained. "Whoops! Sorry, Matthieu's my nephew." He said with a following laugh, setting a hand on the boy's head lightly.

Oh god, now you realized his laugh was adorable.

"Sis, can Matt and I go play some more?" Elizabeta asked, giving you a hopeful look. Before you could speak, Andy said something.

"Knock yourselves out kiddos, besides I wanna talk to your big sister a little more anyways." Andy said and shot a wink your way. Your (E/C) eyes went wide as your cheeks flushed.

"EWWW!" The two kids in front of you yelled before darting away, then shouting 'cooties' continuously.

(( A/N: this was short n gross n didn't turn out the way I wanted ?? I'm really thinking about making a part 2 tbh I kinda have a general idea of what it would be too ! So be on the look out for that. ALSO, I'm trying to write a vamp!pete imagine soon, but I'm having trouble figuring out an idea sigh. Idk if I wanna go for the shy!vamp approach or bad boy!vamp approach.. aaand I rambled again as always. Thanks for reading guys ily ❤️ ))