7 - Patrick

No one knew you and Patrick were dating... yet. You guys have been meaning to tell your friends/family, but you just haven't gotten around to it.

Right now you were at Patrick's apartment and stayed a little later than expected since you fell asleep... on Patrick. He knew Pete would be home any minute, but honestly he wouldn't dare wake you.

You looked perfect sleeping. With your (H/L) (H/C) messed up adorably and the soft sounds you made every time you exhaled. Your (S/C) shined beautifully even though the only lighting was a TV. You most of all just looked happy and peaceful, and Patrick just couldn't wake you.

When Patrick heard the sounds of the door opening his heart rate increased. He was actually nervous, scared of how his best friend would react.

"Hey Trick you- Woah..." Pete's eye widened at the sight of you cuddling into Patrick's chest. Patrick's cheeks were flushed and his gaze adverted from Pete's."ITS ABOUT TIME!" Pete shouted which caused Patrick to jump and you to awaken abruptly.

"Holy cr- PETE!" You yelled, angry that the blond had awoken you.

"Oh no..." Pete whispered and gulped. He saw the anger in your eyes.

"Run Wentz." You lowly growled with a glare. Pete nodded quickly and speed walked to his room. With that you yawned and rested your head back on Patrick's chest, listening to his calming heartbeat.

"You mad? I mean, about letting Pete find out about us." Patrick whispered and pet your soft hair. You just shrugged.

"He would've found out sooner or later." You replied. Patrick chuckled and nodded.

"You're right," He said and wrapped his arms around you protectively."I love you (Y/N)."

"I love," You paused for a second to yawn."You too, Trick."

(( A/N: CUTE. Okay, I'd love to just sleep on someone's chest ?? Heartbeats are so calming to me for some reason idk ))