37 - Andy

"HECK YEAH!" You shouted and triumphantly jumped around around. You and Andy decided going bowling was a great idea for a fun little outing, that was until Andy realized how competitive you were when it came to said sport.

Right now, you had just bowled a strike and were prancing around the wooden floor happily. Andy smiled, happy for you, but also knew that your next turn there was a 50% chance you wouldn't score so well and get really angry.

"Your turn, my dude." You said and strode off the wooden floor and to a chair on the tile based floor. You sat down as Andy got up and you watched him pick up a larger sized ball.

The ginger man concentrated for a second then threw the ball down the alley. It curved and knocked down 2 pins off to the side. You pouted and watched Andy shrug.

"How could he not get mad? He just scored horribly and he's as calm as ever..." You thought to yourself and watched Andy bowl a second time. He knocked down 3 more pins, then turned on his heel flashing you a cute smile.

You smiled back and stood, grabbing your usual ball. You waited for the pins to be set back up by the machine before pitching the ball with a hard throw. Although, it slipped off your fingers just a little too early, making it sputter off into the gutter before hitting any pins.

You growled lowly and angrily spun around. You stamped a little bit before muttering curses under your breath. You grabbed a ball similar to the one you were using before and bowled your second turn, knocking over only 4 pins. This only caused your anger to grow.

So the game went on with you doing okay, getting angry here and there when you didn't score too well. By the end, you had 97 points and Andy had 48.

You groaned and rubbed your temples. Andy placed an arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him. You sighed and leaned into him.

"Andy?" You asked, gently. The yelling from being angry was getting to your throat by now, making it somewhat scratchy.

"Hm?" He hummed in reply. You glanced at the tattooed man, then back to the bowling alley in front of you.

"How comes you don't get angry when you lose? You're usually super competitive with sports." You somewhat mumbled, but Andy still heard you. The ginger man chuckled, making your cheeks flare red.

"W-what?" You snapped, making him crack a grin.

"(Y/N)," Andy leaned forward and placed a kiss on your temple. "I don't care about winning as long as I get to spend time with you."

Your mouth opened to speak, then you closed it again taking in his words. You smiled and set your head fully against Andy's shoulder.

.
..
...

"You up for another game?" Andy suddenly asked. You smirked and laughed.

"Aw hell yeah."

(( A/N: hi everyone wow I'm having a hard time writing lately bc the last week of school is always stressful for me. Anyways, we went bowling today for a field trip n I was inspired to write this. This is practically based off my friend and I as I get severely angry when I get a low score and then she has to calm me down.. AnYWAYS I hope u enjoyed this n I'm going to be trying to write me after school ends I pROMISE. Also, THANKS FOR 12K READS AND 400+ FAVORITES I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️ okay that's all bye ))